Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Nobody's POV

Two hours and fifteen minutes later Jalilah had pulled into the beach parking lot with a smile on her face.

Dulamah was smiling also before looking back to see that Ayah was asleep. Khalil was wide awoke sucking on his pacifier. Dulamah got out and shook Ayah awoke.

She unstrapped herself and jumped out of the car jumping around. "I'm so happy!!", she screamed. Jalilah laughed as Dulamah chuckled.

Soon everyone was out of the car. Jalilah was holding Khalil and holding Ayah's hand as Dulamah was getting the umbrella and the towels and blankets.

'There are alot of people her at the beach today', Jalilah thought to herself. They picked a spot that was further away from the people.

Ayah ran towards the water then ran back to Dulamah. "Can I swim Du?", she asked him. He nodded his head and she smiled running back to the water.

Jalilah's POV

I changed Khalil into his floaters and swim trunks then ran to the water with him. He kicked his legs and laughed. I placed him in the water by his self and his eyes got wide.

"I got you baby", I told him. "Lila you better get my son out of that water by his self", Dulamah yelled. I rolled my eyes.

Ayah swam over and tried picking Khalil up. I took him out of her hands. "I wanna hold him and swim with him", she said. "He can't go underwater unless he is with me or Dulamah", I said. She pouted.

"Maybe when he's much older", I said. Ayah smiled then got out of the water. She was fasting this Ramadaan with us. Although she was six she had said that she wanted to fast with us to please Allah.

She been doing good. I took Khalil and got out of the water. "Dulamah", Ayah called. Dulamah looks at her with a questioning look. "Yes?", he asked. "I accidentally drunk water. It went in my mouth", she said.

"It's fine Ayah......go have fun", he told her. "But will Allah be mad at me?", she asked. Dulamah shook his head no. "Alrighty then", she said skipping away.

Ayah went over to a group of girls and began playing with them in the sand. Khalil was looking at Dulamah with wide eyes. "Baby give me Khalil", Dulamah said holding his arms. I sat in Dulamah's lap and Khalil was still looking at Dulamah.

"Lila you have to get up", Dulamah whispered in my ear. "Why?", I asked. "Cause I'm getting hard", he said. I looked at him and laughed. I poker his lil buddy and it was rising.

I got off of him and handed him Khalil. Khalil looked at him with a frown then looked back at me with his lip quivering.

Ya Allah! He's going through stranger danger mode. He knows who Dulamah is. Dulamah tried to hand him back. "No no please don't. My arms are tired", I said. I looked over where Ayah was and she was building a sand castle with some blonde headed girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the rest of day we swam and watched Ayah play with the sand. Khalil had fallen asleep twice in Dulamah's arms. Also my little baby didn't want me touching him.

Soon the sun was beginning to set. We went to go change and find a hotel. We had gotten a room for cheap at the Hilton hotel.

When it was time to break our fast we went to this Somali restaurant called Jihads. MaShaAllah the food was delicious. Dulamah kept tasting my food especially my meat.

Ayah had gotten Burger kings cause she didn't want to eat what we were eating. Khalil had gotten some fries and chicken nuggets.

Dulamah was also eating my baby's fries. "Stop eating mhis food", I said hitting Dulamah's hand. "Jalilah girl you better stop hitting my hand. Khalil is not and I repeat is not going to eat all of that baby okay", he said.