[20]The Girl Next Door <33

Hi wattpaders ;)

Sorry i havent uploaded in days things have been soo busy, getting things ready for school and stuff like that so yeah please dont hate me! ;)

comment, rate, fan all that good stuff :)

Love TaraIsabellaCullen <33

________________________________________________

The Girl Next Door <33

Chapter 20

After fixing my makeup for the like fifth time today, I walked out of the bathroom and towards 1st period. I had spent so much time in the bathroom that the bell for homeroom had all ready come and gone. Walking through the busy hallway, I kept my gaze down avoiding everybody and anybody for fear of bumping into him. But because I was looking down at the floor I wasn't paying much attention to what was in front of me so I didn't seen the person in front of me. Well not until I bumped hard into them knocking us both onto the floor.

"OMG! I'm sooo sorry!!" I gushed turning bright red

Chuckling, he said "It's ok ...I like a girl on top!"

I don't even know if there's a name for the colour my cheeks turned! If they were all bright red they were now off the colour chart!

"You're really pretty when you blush" He complemented running his finger slowly across my check. I jumped at the feeling of him so close righting myself vertically up.

"Errmm"

"Sorry I just can't help it words like that always rush out my mouth when I see a beautiful girl," he said softly. But there was something about that voice that I

recognised.

"Do I know you?"

"Yeah you do... kinda anyway. I was err at the party on Saturday"

"Oh"

"Did you find Sam?"

"Err yeah I did. Errm I got to go I'll see you round" I said walking off

"Wait! What's wrong? Did I say something?"

"No. No you didn't I - I just -" Taking a deep breath "it's a long story. Erm he was-"

"It's ok you don't have to tell me I get it you don't want to tell the new boy your problems."

"No. That's not it. I just - I just want to forget it all ever happened."

"Ok well how about I distract you?"

"How are you going to do that?"

"By suggesting that you give me a tour of this amazing school"

"I would...but you see my dad told me not to talk to strangers."

"Well my names Tyler, I'm 17 and I'm an only child. So you now three things about me now will give me a tour?"

Considering the options of spending the next hour with Tyler or going to 1st period pre-calc with Sam there wasn't really a competition.

"sure." I said leading the way around campus

"So..."

"So...what?"

"I told you three things about me now you tell me three things about you"

"Ok well...my names Grace, I'm 16 and I'm an only child too!"

"Well what do you know we already have something in common what a match made in heaven?"

"I guess so. So what brings you to the amazing McKinley High?"

"Well my dad got offered a new job working at the hospital-

"Bridgeport General?"

"Yeah so we moved from New York to here!"He said angrily

"Hey Bridgeport isn't that bad! I mean hello Bridgeport has some of the best beaches I bet New York doesn't have that!"

"Yeah well this small town in Connecticut doesn't have the Empire State Building!"

"True but who needs a tall building when you can watch a beautiful sunset on the beach!"

"Sold!" He said chuckling

"Shut up and c'mon I still got the science and maths blocks to show you!"

By the time I had finished showing Tyler around the entire campus, including the new gym, all 6 the different blocks, the football field and the basketball courts, we

still had 15 minutes till next period so we decided to hang out under the bleachers away from the teachers until the bell.

"So what do you think?"

"Of what?" he said confusion written all over his face

"Of this school silly what else!"

"Oh well I think it's pretty awesome actually especially the people because there's this one girl who has the most beautiful smile" he said staring at me with his

piercing grey eyes. And let me tell you as good looking as he was and believe he was there was just something about him. Something about the way his gray eyes stared deep into mine. And as cliché' as it sounds it really was as if he could see straight through to my soul.

Looking away out to the football field I tried to distract myself from the feeling building up inside but I knew that as great as Tyler had been at distracting me from the pain of a broken heart he couldn't heal it. But hey maybe in time right?

________________________________________________

hope you like the new boy summer-loving123 ;) <33

<33