I Just Dont Care About You Anymore (BxB)

'~Alex's P.O.V.~'

I sat there in the corner of my room, tears rolling down my pail cheeks. I'd just broken up with the boy I thought would stay with me forever. It turned out I couldn't be farther from the truth. He left me for the school's head cheerleader 'Clair',I felt completely broken at this point. As if it wasn't hard enough being the one of the few homosexuals in my school, but to make matters even worse....everyone knew that Adam had hooked up with that girl before he even told me it was over. I wanted to drop dead when he broke up with me in the middle of the busy school hallways. If the crowd of curious eyes wasn't enough to drive me insane, the laughter that came soon after was.

~~Two Hours Later~~

I backed my car into a vacant parking spot near the back of the filled lot. Glancing at my hair in the cars mirror momentarily and pulled up my hoodie, hoping that my bead head wasn't too noticeable. Quietly i walked into the school head low, and eyes glued to the floor hoping to get through the day without incident. The class began, with the normal things that i bet we all 'look foward to'. Except, I was adamantly looking out the glass window at the current Phys Ed. class...now that Adam broke his promise which was; not telling anyone i was gay!, the guys i used to talk to avoided me in such a way that it was suffocating. Hours of notes and daydreaming later the bell rang and we were dismissed for lunch. Regretfully as I walked out the door towards the cafeteria I took notice of Adam holding Clair by the waist and visibly kissing her. Adam was facing in my direction while he was kissing her, making matters worse. I quickly whipped my head around and stormed off as I felt my cheeks flush with a small blaze of anger.

Soon I was sitting at the back of the cafeteria with my hood pulled up. I couldn't help but notice the wandering eyes of other students and the occasional laughs escaping the mouths of people who walked by me. 'I guess everyone has heard by now,' I thought bitterly to myself, while hoping the hushed whispers of the people passing would go away. To my relief I was able to let out a happy sigh when one of my friends came and sat down opposite to me. Nicki was one of the few people who knew how to lift my spirits when she saw that i was down in the gutters.

"Are you going to be okay Alex? You looked really upset yesterday." My friend Nicki asked me, her hazel eyes peering into mine.

"I'm fine, it will just take some time getting used to 'them'." I said motioning to Adam and Claire, making out in front of the other jocks and cheerleaders of the school.

"If you say so..." She trailed off her sentence, staring at someone who must've been new to the school. I lifted my gaze to meet where her's was. He walked into the cafeteria dressed in a black hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans. His hair was in a very emo fashion long but with blue highlights at the tips. He looked lost as he idly trailed over to our table and sat down at the end of it, earphones shoved behind his black hair. I looked at Nicki who tried her best to seem indifferent.

"Hope you don't mind if I sit here, I'm Vincent." He introduced himself, looking up at me then to Nicki.

I stared for a moment at his emerald eyes before speaking. "I'm Alex, and this is my friend Nicki." I said pointing to her. Vincent smiled and waved lazily in her direction. Vincent looked at her then his gaze met mine, his eyes had a slightly tensed look in them and somthing deeper..what was it...? "I'm new as you can tell, I just moved here with my mom from Chicago." Vincent said, his voice light. "Well Vincent, Alex and I will show you around after school. Consider us your personal tour guides of the day." Nicki chimed in, with a big smile on her face.

This is when I had my complications of reality again...the only difference from before was that i haddent seen this one coming, not at all.

My friend Nicki kept both Vincent and I busy during our lunch break, exploring parts of the school I'd never seen before. I found out that Vincent and I have similar taste in music (3 days grace, Black Veil Brides, Bon Iver..ect) and several movies. He turned out to be really cool, but Nicki tends to pull people's more talkative sides out anyway so no problem there.

~~Two Hours Later~~

Nicki invited Vincent and I to one of her friend's houses to hang out, who? I honestly don't know. Turns out there were a few more people than I'd expected. One of them being Adam. After a while of standing around Nicki and I walked over to a group that was sitting on the floor chatting happily. Quietly I sat in between Vincent and Nicki, avoiding eye contact with anyone. My gaze glued to the floor while everyone talked and played games. Some girl named Autumn suggested we play "Seven Minutes in Heaven".

'Great...' I thought to myself again,'...another game for me to get pulled into..'

By the time i looked up everyone had taken their turn and it was now down to me, I tried to express my strong hatred of the game, but found myself pulling a piece of paper out of the hat anyway too curious for my own good at who I might get. Hoping silently in my head that I would get Adam, stupid yeah but none the less hoping.

"Blue highlights..?" I mumbled, more of a question than a statement.

I turned to see Vincent stand up. My heart skipped a beat or two. Him...Him!?! I'd just met him hours ago and already had a small crush on him. I hesitated for a moment, not wanting people to see the blush that was creeping over my face. I heard a few laughs and some impatient sighs as I sat there. Slowly but unsurley i stood up.

"Come on Alex, its only seven minutes." Nicki said pushing me towards the closet door.

Vincent glanced over at me before opening the door. Was it just me or was he blushing too? I walked in after being pushed by Nicki halfway into the wall of the closet. I instantly went to the other side of the closet, leaning against it. A chill ran down my spine as the door closed and locked. I stood there, nervously playing with the zipper on my hoodie hoping he couldn't see my deep blush. Vincent moved before i could take another breath his soft soothing voice breaking the silence.

"I don't bite." He laughed lightly.

I could tell he was standing right in front of me, his body heat radiating towards mine. I opened my mouth to speak, but was quickly caught off guard by Vincent's cold movement against mine. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was enough to make my heart stop. I could tell he was unsure of my reaction to this but, I stood there in shock a bit more before I was able to breathe again. My mind shut down as I leaned forward and returned his kiss, holding it longer than his previous. I felt his arms snake around my waist slowly as I wrapped mine around his neck, both of us pulling the others body closer. His hands slowly went up my shirt, making another chill go up and down my spine. I moved my hands down to his waist and slowly pulled his hoodie off, next came his T-shirt. My hands explored his well-toned body as his hands wrapped around the middle of my back. I slowly pulled away, staring at the darkness in front of me. 'Did that really just happen?!? I had never even kissed Adam let alone go this far but... it was just crazy..I hardly knew Vincent!!'

"Times up!" Autumn yelled, opening the door. I don't know how he did it, but Vincent managed to put his shirt and hoodie back on and stand there like nothing happened. I hoped we didn't make any noise while the others were waiting. As I walked out, I kept my expression placid & uninterested. While quickly glancing over at Vincent before gluing my eyes back to the floor, hoping that what happened didn't show in my expression.

~~After the Party~~

Half and hour later I left the circle and avoided both Nicki and Vincent along with managing to avoid any contact with Adam and his barbie doll as I walked down the sidewalk to get home. Nicki jogged up next to me hoping that i would go with her to walk Vincent home (since he was new), but I made up a fake reason of why I had to be home. After several minutes in the car and laying down my head was still spinning from what happened earlier. Would things be the same between us tomorrow? Was he messing with me after possibly hearing that i had been with Adam? Those were the questions I was dying to know the answers of. I sighed and laid back on my bed, my thoughts shutting off as my eyes closed. Letting me have new yet strange dreams.

---------------------------------

Authors note,

Please comment, vote, and fan :] I love that.

P.S. I would really appreciate some suggestions for a cast for this stroy. I have ideas, but i would like some of yours. Also, if any of you are good at making covers, I wouldn't mind some of those, too, since mine is terrible :]