I Just Dont Care?

'~Vincent's P.O.V.~'

'Beep, Beep' My phone buzzed as the girl from lunch texted me the address to the party...for once I was actually excited. Nicki told me that both her and Alex would be there and I quickly jumped at the idea. 'I wonder what he was going to wear..? No! This is not a date, we are just some people meeting up at a party,' I mentally scolded myself. 'Alex is just so interesting, and he reminds me of my crush from my days here in elementary school'

Quickly I put my jeans on and my 'Stone Sour' shirt that I had gotten from the concert early in the summer.

I locked the door to my apartment and walked to the car in too quick of strides. I took a few deep breaths to control my excitement, revved up the car and drove down the street. Once I reached the house I could tell that it was not too out of control...well not yet at least. Once I got there I scanned the area, finally I came to the conclusion than Nicki and Alex hadn't gotten there yet. "Honestly, why do I always get to events earlier than my friends?," I mumbled to myself as I walked to a circle of people I noticed in my classes. Soon I caught up on what the subject was & joined in to the boring ramble they were having.' Where were Alex & Nicki?' I thought for the second time that night.

Someone sat down next to me on my left, fidgeting as they got comfortable. I lifted my head up a bit and I nearly sighed in happiness but, before I could, Autumn one of the girls in my geometry class piped up. "We should play seven minutes in heaven" She squealed a bit at the thought. I as everyone put their name or name of something in the bag. Silently I hoped that Alex would pick mine. As his turn slowly crept around I noticed that he didnt exactly looked thrilled about the game. He looked at the paper and mumbled the exact thing I had been hoping for, "Blue Highlights."

I stood up silently and waited for him by the closet door a blush slowly but surly showing up on my face. Alex stood up rather heasntly as he finally came to his senses, Blushing a bit once he did.

'God he was so cute when he did that!'

..............................