The Begining

Just as i thought it was all over i saw him again. In my Head. Pictures on images just appearing and playing over and over again. Non- Stop.

The memories. The fun. The sex

Man my mind in messed up.

Any way I need to get my mind off this.

" Hey Girl" I heard in a loud ass, but familiar voice. " Hey Destiny" I said. Destiny is my best friend. We'ev been friends for a long time through thick and thin. She was the one there for me when it all went down.

( Flashback)

"If you weant me to kill him, I know so people you know" She said. I could tell she was serious, but I wasnt going to stoop that low.

"No all I need to do is moove on, good thing is he nolonger controls me."I said, trying to laugh through all my crying. All that came out was a muffled chuckle. But Destiny wasnt buyin it, and I could tell.

"Im serious" I said this time for real.

"Okay . . . . . . but just to let you know Im always here for you and I always will be" She said. And she didnt lie.

(End of flashback)

She was glowin. What had she been doing. on que, as if she read my mind . . . . . "Girl Teaquan is some thing else man" she said." Something else huh? "I said sarcasticly.

" You is a trip, so what . . . . . . " she suddenly stop talkin and started starring at something behind me.Now me bieng me I wanted to see what she was lookig at.

I would soon look into the eyes of what unknowingly would change my like forever.

My Drug.

My Danger.

What I thought was my end,

My Fall.

Dont Let Me Fall.