Chapter 16: Lost but Found

Ahsoka Tano sold, now that she has been blinded. Ahsoka Tano has lost everything, with no more will to fight. Dooku drags her to Courosant, where his master sets a trap for the Jedi. What will happen to our little hero?

Ahsoka's point of view

I wake up somewhere cold, my head hurts. Then I remember that I'm blind, so now I'm totally scared of where I might be. I use the force to identify my surroundings, I'm in a temple. Not the Jedi temple, a Sith temple.

Where in the force is this temple located? I meditate, I'm on the lowest level on Courosant.
Great, how can I contact Anakin to tell him where I am, if I can barely use the force.
"Come here slave." Who is that, I follow the voice. Still not used to being blind, I fall down often.
"I want you to tell me the frequency of Republic communicators."
"164826 csh." I tell him hoping that I will not get hurt.
"Thank you, now stay still." I do as he asks, but why? Then I feel the dark side of the force coming to me, but I don't move. I feel myself being put in chains, why am I in chains dangling off the ground.
"Be quiet girl, I'm making a call." Making a call? To who? Wait, Anakin.
"Dear Republic, before you Now is the fallen Padawan Ahsoka Tano. She has been broken, this little thing can give me all the knowledge I need to take you down. However, I want you all to know your military defenses are crappy. I'm on Courosant somewhere, along With General Grevious. Jedi Council, you have one rotation to find me or else..." I hear him coming towards me, then I feel it. Force lightning, it hurts so much.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHJ! STOP IT PLEASE, JUST STOP!" I'm screaming and begging him to stop. He eventually dose, but I hear him say something.
"I would hurry if I were you, I don't care how much she could help me. I will kill her in one rotation if I have to, oh and Skywalker. I expect to see you here, after all. I won't be the one killing her, my assassin will. Now hurry Jedi, before it's too late." Then he hits me, everything is now black.

Anakin's point of view

We are in the war room, trying to figure out where Ahsoka might be, when this strange transmission starts to play. But it's not just in the war room, it's all over the republic, every one will see whatever this is. I hope it's not to bad;
"Dear Republic, before you Now is the fallen Padawan Ahsoka Tano. She has been broken, this little thing can give me all the knowledge I need to take you down. However, I want you all to know your military defenses are crappy. I'm on Courosant somewhere, along With General Grevious. Jedi Council, you have one rotation to find me or else..." He is walking to someone, it's Ahsoka.
"AAAAAAAAHHHH! STOP IT PLEASE, JUST STOP!" She is begging him to stop. I'm sorry Ahsoka, sorry that I can't help you.
"I would hurry if I were you, I don't care how much she could help me. I will kill her in one rotation if I have to, oh and Skywalker. I expect to see you here, after all. I won't be the one killing her, my assassin will. Now hurry Jedi, before it's too late." Then he punches Ahsoka, she's now unconscious. My blood is boiling. I run to the council chamber, hoping that have some answers.
"What reason do you have Skywalker, for disturbing our meeting? Hmm?" Oh quizzical master Yoda.
"Did you see the latest holo-transmission?"
""Seen it, we have not. Why?" I'm so angry and scared.
"Dooku is on Courosant, along with Greivous and Ventress. They have Ahsoka, they are going to kill her in one rotation unless we save her." I try to hide my feelings for Ahsoka, and I partially succeeded. But before they can answer, Rex bursts into the room.
"General Skywalker, we found out where Count Dooku is, and Ahsoka. I'll show you, this way please General." Rex turns around and then leaves, I rush after him. Ignoring the protests of the council, hold on Ahsoka I'm coming.

ObiWan's point of view

One minute Anakin bursts into the council chamber, the next Rex dose, now they are both hurrying out of the chamber.
"What just happened?" I find breaks the silence.
"Danger, danger entered our midsts." Master Plo answers.
"We must rescue her. We abandoned her many times, we've known where she has been and did nothing."
"Wait. You did what?" Now I'm getting annoyed.
"Have you been keeping things from me?" I'm starting to see why Anakin doesn't really trust the council.
"Yes Master Kenobi. We've been keeping things from you. Because of how close you and Skywalker are, we know you would tell him anything regarding his Padawan. So we just didn't tell you." I'm shocked at there answer.
"Well I think it's only fair we save her, after all. It's your fault she has suffered who knows what." I'm now glaring at them.
"Yes, only fair it would be. Suggest I do that the entire council, Skywalker, master Onduli, and master Sekura go to rescue her."
"Why so many Jedi?" I agree with master Koff.
"The Sith Lord, Sith apprentice, Sith assassin, and General Greivous. All in one place, danger she is in. Leave at once we must. Fortunately all of us here in flesh we are." We all nod and get the others who are joining us.