Text 2: Too Soon Pt 1.

John94 has created a chat with you and Jamie24.

John94: Hey cuties!
Me: What? I'm not your girlfriend! Why am I in this chat?
Jamie24: Ya! Im ur gf. Y u bringing her into the conversation?
Me: + howd u get my number?
John94: I know. And I got ur # from google. I put you in this conversation for a reason u most likely wont know or wont like.
Me: *starts laughing* What? Is it... Death! Hahahah
Jamie24: Babe ur scaring me...what is it? Is Myra in danger?
John94: Sweetie, its not her life its yours. She knows how to stop the devil from taking your soul from your body.
Me: Me!! Since when!! I studied it 1 yr! I remember...only that subject.
Jamie24: My life is in danger? Only Myra can help?! Im so confused...
You left the chat.
John94: Whyd she leave?
Jamie24: Whyd she leave? You scared her off! You put too much pressure on Myra!
Jamie24 added Greg1013 and you to the chat.
Me: What do you want, Jamie?
Greg1013: And y am I here? I didnt do nothin!
John94: Myra, Im sorry. I put too much pressure on you. And Greg, you know everything on possessions and all the jazz? Well the knowledge is gonna pay off.
Greg1013: Ya what do I need to do.
Me: Thanks John. So shes gonna be challened by satin?
Jamie24: Too late. And it is not Satin. It is the demon with the name of ZoZo.
John94: Baby noooooo!!!!
Me: Oh god. Jamie! Its all my fault!
You left the chat.
John94 left the chat.
Jamie24: ...
Greg1013: Jamie? Is that u?
Jamie24 left the chat.
Greg1013: *starts spitting blood* *pulls knife out of stomach* What the HELL! Jamie...is that u? Oh god...dont! Nooooo!*slumps over, dead*
Greg1013 has left the chat.

NEWS ALERT::

THREE TEENAGERS FOUND DEAD IN OWN HOMES!

The three students that attended the school of Gravel High School by the names of Myra Jacobs, John Striker, and Greg Finley were found dead in the span of three days. The suspect is being held in court until further notice. The suspect is a senior at Gravel High School has the name of Jamie Lynn. She is to spend the rest of her life in the mental institution out of state.

Jamie24 POV

You added Myra295, Greg1013, and John94 to the chat.

Jamie24: I know you guys wont get these messages, but these texts are going to help me feel better about what happened 2 yrs ago.
Jamie24: I wish you were alive, Johnny. You would be so proud. Im now out of the institution. Im now a doctor at the local hospital.

To Be Continued....