Pilot

Explosions filled the peaceful yet distributive kingdom of Elyssa. Screams were heard with the sounds of destruction.

"Marian!"

"Marian!" the door recklessly opens in anger

"Yes?" An innocently delinquent voice speaks as she continues rummaging through the drawers.

"What are you doing in here? They'll be here soon!" Panicked

"What do you need Noah?" Marian sighed unbothered by the explosions heard in the distance

"We need to get out of here now!" Noah yells over the sounds of guns going off in the near distance.

A loud whistle is heard, Noah quickly jumps tackling Marian to the ground. The ground she was previously standing on completely breaking open from the ground explosions erupting in the area.

"What was so important that you had to risk our lives!?" Noah stopped when he had heard the sobs leaking from the younger girl.

"I'm so sorry" Marian cries holding up a picture of her and her parents to her chest

Noah lets out a frustrated sigh "Let's just get you out of here safely".

"Sit down, princess," Noah says guiding his hand to the chair.

Marian sits down in the chair she was ordered to sit down in. Noah grabs a sheet gently placing it on Marian's front torso before tying it to the back. He reaches back from scissors cutting the beautiful blonde locks ignoring the princesses cries for him to stop. Noah brings out a mirror placing it in front of Marian to reveal her new boy cut.

"Do you know why I had to do this princess?"

"N-no, I didn't want it".

"Shh, we've been over this. You will be going undercover as a boy in an all princes academy. This haircut was an essential need to ensure no one discovers your identity."

"Where are my parents?" Marian sighs rubbing her eyes.

"I haven't a clue, they are in hiding. Princess, you must realize that your situation is very dangerous. Your people are depending on you."

All the occurring events were all Marian could remember before she managed to fall asleep.

A rough fabric hit Marian's face, she sat up seeing it to be a towel.

"Get up" Noah grimmed groggily no sympathy behind his voice. Marian irritatedly sat up with a pout crossing her arms and her leg.

"If you're going to be going undercover as a boy you mustn't sit like a girl" Noah groaned

"Sit up straight, present your shoulders up and do not cross your legs. You will go by the name of Benjamin, the prince of Elayssa."

"Prince Benjamin! You want me to impersonate Prince Benjamin? My older brother that had passed away? I am the only remaining youth of the Elyass kingdom no one would believe me!" Marian angrily huffed

"Yes, but we must pretend in order to be successful. We will pretend Benjamin faked his death for protection."

"But I'm 14, Benjamin passed away at the age of 12." Marian tried to persuade

"Exactly, right now Benjamin would be around the age of 16, you're both in the same age category and you do look old for your age so you will manage." Noah nodded

With a sigh, Marian was on board "What am I even looking for?"

"I'm glad you asked" Noah smirked evilly worrying Marian