Next stop london

Hello people!! Sorry I didn't update in a few days.. I am so lazy :3.. I have been lazing around in home..sorry guys.. here's the next chapter..here you go..

..........................................................................

Next day it was raining.. it was quite chilly also..we had breakfast at McDonald's ofcouse.. I took my hot chocolate into the car.. my mom wanted to do some shopping for our house and stuff.. we went to ASDA for that.. Did I mention i was in Birmingham.. Ohh may be I forgot..
We arrived at Birmingham last night..
It felt like a big road trip to me.. I have been on the road for so many hours.. Now that I think of it, it seems so crazy to me.

Anyway I am drifting apart from the main topic. So after buying so many stuffs,we were really hungry.. we spent almost four hours at mall. So yeah we wanted to have some traditional English food.. Fish and Chips..

After having the delicious food, we started our journey for London. The dream city, London I have seen and heard about this city so many times so many things..i was so excited.. I have read about people of London, their culture, the famous river Thames. I was thinking about all this things..

On the way we stopped by at Stratford, Shakespeare's birth place. The Stratford upon Avon river. We visited Shakespeare's house there, it is a beautiful home by the country side river. We got to learn so many interesting things about him. It was like I went into the past, I could see how everything was in the past.. It felt really nice seeing Shakespeare's birth place..

But the sad part was throughout the jouney it was raining all the time. As you can guess it was really cold also. It felt like my hands will turn into ice at any time.. we were back to the road, on our way to London, city of hope.
It was really unfortunate that when we entered into the city first we couldn't see anything. Because the glasses of the car was covered by rain drops and fogged.. we couldn't see properly.. I was really very sad for the bad weather. So it was true that you can't predict London's weather. Sometimes it is sunshine, but most of the time it is raining.
Anyway as we couldn't see anything because of the rain, we went over to the hotel and checked inn.. truth to be told I was really very tired In fact most of us were really tired.
So we went over to our rooms to get some rest. At 8 pm. We got dressed and went outside to have dinner.
I was so happy that I am finally in London that night. I strated to sing out loudly in public while walking through the london street. We were staying in Victoria btw.

And the surprising part was that nobody looked at me. I thought some people would look at me weirdly and judge me for singing in the street. But that didn't happen. Everyone was doing their own business. I felt so relieved..
I had a good night sleep that night..😊

........................................................................
Heyy you guys! So how was that? Did you like it? Please let me know..love❤