title of your story

I hate summer holidays! I know right! you must think iam weird but i don't blame you, everyone thinks iam weird. I have to be honest summer holidays are the longs days of my life! well it wasn't before i had to move in with dad.

Iam not being a drama queen but i never have anything to do, so dad tells me to either tidy the whole house everyday or tidy his papers and sort the papers out. This is because iam not very popular at school, in fact i only have one friend lisa,  which is never at school.

'Hey aren't you not late? dad yelled from his room. Damn i forgot i had work today!

i quickly got ready, put my hair in a messy bun, wear my black jeans and big sweaters and run out of the house.

on my way to work, i thought of taking a short cut through the park but suprised to find lots of people laying or walking around the park.

'hey bitch' said honey looking up at me. I ignored her and walked on only to bumm into the biggest idiot, Aiden.

'Oy, watch it' he said giving me a hard shuff that ennded up with on the floor face first! I hated them all infact i hate everyone i ever known! I just don't understand what they see in me that was but and what i ever done to them. I heard laughter all around me.

I got up and began to run as fast as i could, until i was sure they couldn't see me. I got my tissue out of my pocket and strarted to wipe  the mud out of my jeans and sweater.

NIALL'S  P.O.V:

I woke up feeling fresh and thought about going for a bit of a walk around the park.

'Hey guys, iam going for a walk in the park' i said before closing the door.

As i walked towards the park, i put on my sunglasses so not to get recognised.To my amazment it was only mid-day but there were alot of people, either lying or just walking around sitting in the park.

'Hey bitch' i heard a girl shout. I turn around only to find a girl in shorts and bikines and who thought  having a orange  face was atractive.The girl she was looking at was different. She had long brown and this naturally tan face. But there was something i couldn't belive, SHE WORE A SWEATER IN THIS BOLING SUNNY!!! I had to be honest she was kind of hot.

Anyways the girl just walked on no even looking back at the girl. But the next thing angred me, when a this dude pushes the girls really hard on the floor and she falls face first on the floor! Ok iam not romantic but one thing i hate is if a guy pushes or hurts a girl especially if she is very pretty.

Before i have the sense to maove the girl stands up and begins to run.