Percy Jackson and the New Age _ Nguyễn Tiến Thành Đạt

Hello. This is my first time on Wattpad. This is a fan fiction of Percy Jackson. Well I combined all three world : The Walking Death, Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicle. The mighty three. And it will bring to you a lot of surprise with a world where zombies and gods are,and where people and demigod fight their war over justice and the survive of a great empire. Mean while the army of Serpent are rising for their revenge, Helios the first sun god now break the Big Tree in the Central Park for a new attack, an evil alliance is now established.

Will Percy in the age of 20 can protect his friend, his family and all his important parts and full fill his heavy duty with Olympus.

And how Carter Kane will lead The House of Life to victory.

Plan and tragedy, strategy battle, going back to the past, fight zombie and a lot of mystery will be brought to you_ The lovely readers ! Read and enjoy in my world. The war where the peaceful life were gone, Where a new age is about going to be established ! 

PERCY JACKSON AND THE NEW AGE

................................

Hello this is Percy Jackon, the leader of the Survivors, if you are hearing this tape from radio or whatever kind of means, please find your way right away to us. We have food, a place to live, a place without the infected, and a good new to all, we have the cure for the level 1 infected. So if you decides to come to us please run as fast as you can to the nearest tree, wait there and we will send a team for you.Good luck and be survived!

.................................

Finishing the record on the radio, i felt so inability and bored, another day had passed and here I was, in my cabinet, even in one of the most relaxing time i still could feel my heavy duty on my shoulder, so heavy that I hoped one day I could be freed from this. Yes, I was the leader, the highest commander and the number one champion of the Olympus. I always had to give hard  decisions for  all the time, at least at the age of 20. If it is normal, a 20 teenager in the Old World will just have to care about their tests and how to get a girlfriend, well, to me not so like that. At 12 ,I went to this place ,the Half-Blood camp, where all things happened. i started my journey, my relationship, and at the top, my love, best friends. Oh man so many memory ! And who could know at my 12 age, I was one of the most famous target of all kind of gods, not type of famous like Justin Bieber, but the one on the kill list. Yes, my appearance was the most scaring news on Olympus.

Oh and Olympus was the place where all the gods live, well almost. And yes I was not crazy, gods of Olympus was the symbols for the Western Culture. They were real and still growing up along with the world. In the first place, they were born in Greece where the first empire was raised and then when another place becomes more powerful, well what word to say,Ah they move to there. The second place was Rome and the Third is British, and now is the mighty USA. They don't just move to there but also they make there more development, a unique style but they are still them_ the god of Greece. Just one of the proofs,the most famous symbol of USA is the eagle.

Even now, the age of gun and high tech, the power of sword still have their place on the battle field. When the D-Day ,the Devil Day, happened their power is the best choice. The D-Day happened when the NATO want to open a way to Heaven, to where have the gods. But they didn't know that all the portal open to go to Olympus or the Hell of Hades will be led to another place, another dimension. Human have opened that portal too long and because of this stupid, Zeus was so angry that he made a demand on Hecate to bring out the Un-Death spell. It brought a disease, a disease which make every kind go crazy, animals kill each others, human become to zombie, the undeath. The world went crazy. The earth turned from 8 billion into just 10 million survivors. The rest of the world got together and made an alliance, the demigods with human. But another bad thing happened, yes we are having bad luck here, the Egyptian Gods rose and wanted to dominate all over the world. Now is the War with the diseases, war with the zombies,  war with the Egyptians. So we are the power stand for the survival of the Western Culture, we made an alliance with the UN, gods to demigods to human and on the other side, the Egyptian gods with the Magicians had just set up an alliance by the most powerful god-ling, the Kane – Sadie and Carter Kane.

I tired to have some sleep, and try to live in the world of memory,bad and good. I remembered my fiancee_ Annabeth Chase, the girl who i am in love with, ahhhh, her blond hair, her brown eyes, the smile, the way she talk, all so wonderfully. She now our deputy, she set our schedule and planning the strategy on every strike. I am so lucky to have her, and i don't know when we will get married.

...........

so here is half of the first chapter

enjoy and share your comment to me