Life begins...

This life is sweeter than fiction…

Kick me straight on my head if you ever find me saying that. Because this never happens, life is just life.

“Good Morning Ma’am.” My class teacher entered the classroom full of crazy kids.

“Good Morning. So we are meeting again. I will be your class teacher for this academic year.” She said placing her butt in the chair.

The school started as usual with the morning prayer and everyone was fighting the urge to sleep. Talking about my school I go to a regular school that is what I feel but no my school is the most respected, adored and blah blah school.

St. Merissa’s Convent School one among the top four schools of Chandigarh. Yeah I am from India.

“Roll no. 1 ,2 ,3…” This is how are class begins with the role calls.

“Roll No. 4”

“Roll no. 4” My teacher shouted.

“Pr-Present ma’am.” So this is the way we answer.

The classes went by uneventful till the time my English lecture started.

“Dear Children , You have a speaking task. It is just for fun. You have to prepare a speech. Basically you have to introduce yourself. You have to talk about your name , your parents and place of birth and…”

OMG teachers…are teachers I wonder from where they get those weird ideas. It is just so simple say your name and that is it. I mean you don’t want everyone to know about your life but your friends. But teachers have a special motive ‘Treat every classmate as your best friend’

**

“I am so nervous.” My partner Sara whispered into my ear.

“Chill your turn is not going to come. My role number is 4 and yours is 38. Stupid…so breathe.” I said leaning towards her.

And then there was a hush-hush noise that filled the whole classroom that is when my Oh so sweet teacher screamed.

“Class X-B! Keep your mouth shut. Sara, stand up.” If I forgot to mention that Sara is the most notorious of all. My first punishment was with her and I believe all of them experienced the wrath of their teachers because of her but that was always fun.

“Next, Roll no 4.”

Oh sh*t! I can’t do that…Take it easy! Breathe.

I moved my ass towards the step where I was supposed to stand. I took a deep breath.

“Good morning respected teacher and my dear friends.” I know too formal but it is my school a missionary school. “As you all know I am Ahana. I have been in this universe for 14 years since 13 July 1999 . I was born in Jammu and Kashmir and I am in Chandigarh because my dad is a government officer and we get transferred after every five years…” So now you know my name is Ahana and I have told I am an Indian and I am proud of myself. I don’t remember the speech though but I can tell you a few facts about myself.

I am average. This is a word that describes me perfectly.

I am a brunette. I have hair that reach barely touch my bust. I am five feet four inch tall. I am not very lean or fat I am average. I have two best friends Savera and Trisha. They are my life’s oxygen so basically I can’t live without them. I have many more friends and as I will narrate my story to you you’ll eventually meet them.

About my family , well…except me everyone is sane. Kaina and Ram, my mom and dad respectively support me a lot, they are the best! I mean they don’t stop me from writing things, from singing songs and hanging out with my friends. I have a wonderful brother, Nate ( I like to call him Nate although his name is Nihal.) Umm.. Wonderful…yeah for everyone but not for me actually at times he is really irritating. All my friends crush on him. Ew! He is 2 years younger but then he is tall and really tall and smart, handsome, cute that is what my friends say but for me he is OKAY.