Chapter 12: Having a Breakdown

I'M BACK BABEH

KESTON'S PIC ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RECAP:

Me: God Pearson! What happened?!?!? Watch out. This is gonna hurt like a Bitch!

Pearson: OWWWW

Me: Sorry! What happened?!?

Pearson: This group of guys and girls came to the door to see you and they looked bad. One of them threatened to hurt Peter if he didn't let them in to see you and so we all got in a big fight and everybody's downstairs in pain. you need to help Audrey! Please!

Me: Okay Okay! I will but let me help you first...

Pearson: No! Courtney Isn't doing to well you need to help her more than me!

I finished up as he said that and we ran downstairs

I gasped at the horrible mess of blood and bodies on the floor...

And then saw...

Dan, Phil, Pj, Chris, Ambriah, Arriella, Mariah, Ben, Scarlett, And another girl I didn't know.

I knew Ben And Scarlett were up to something....

END OF RECAP...

Audrey's POV:

Dan ran up to me and tried to hug me but I dodged it and he fell face first to the floor

I found Courtney-Rose and started to help her since she was the biggest priority at the moment and I threw some alcahol to Pearson.

Me: Pearson! find the person you think is hurt the most and help them first I got Courtney-Rose so she'll be fine!

Pearson: Okay Audrey! I'm on it!

I fixed up Courtney up and woke her up and took her to her room as Pearson finished up helping Keston and I went to help Sebastian....

Dan: we didn't have to start anything if they'd let us in........

Me: YOU should've never came! and They have names but YOU would never know them because YOU are ASSHOLES!!!!

Phil: Audrey please stop yelling!

Me: NO I WON'T STOP YELLING UNTIL YOU ALL LEAVE ESPECIALLY YOU TWO BEN AND SCARLETT I KNEW YOU TWO WERE UP TO SOMETHING!

Sebastian: I knew I saw you from somewhere...... AudreyTheLlamacorn....

everyone was now awake and staring at me...I didn't know what to do in this time so I ran out the door.... because instead of saying yes I am I'm a wuss and I can't do normal things because God Dammit....

I ran to my cave hearing footsteps behind me i made the turn and then the other turn and got up into the cave... yeah it's sorta hard to get to...

I saw Aaron, Pearson, And another guy along with Courtney and Keston

Me: Just leave guys I need some space...

Pearson: But babe?!?! We need to talk...

Me: Fine... but who's this???!?!!?!

Aaron: He's one of my Gay friends... His name is Iden (The name is pronounced with a strong I and then den)

Iden: I'M A FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL! (He said that very loud and excited)

Me: You're one of my new best friends...

Aaron: He's an idiot.. so now about that talk

Pearson: You can tell us stuff Aud... you know that.

Me: I know but... I thought I told you....

Aaron: That was me not Pearson...

Me: Oh yeah.... well I'm AudreytheLlamacorn on a site called you-

Pearson: I know now! But why Audrey?!?!? why wouldn't you tell me?!?!

Me: I just said I didn't think you didn't know I'm sorry Pearson I really am

Pearson: yeah yeah whatever...

I didn't think that Pearson was the type that when they're angry the end it with a cocky saying but the more you know...

Aaron: Now we're not mad but we're a little sad about all of this and by the looks of it you and those boys and girls are too...

Me: yeah I guess they are

Aaron: maybe you should talk to them and make up

Me: No! do you know how crazy they made me?!?!? I won't do It Aaron not over my dead body... which sounds really great... me being dead

Aaron: I'll leave you to think about it Pearson you stay here with her to make sure she doesn't try something

Pearson: I don't want to stay here with her have Courtney and Keston do it

Aaron: fine Keston, Courtney, watch over Audrey That's an order

Courtney-Rose: Yes Aaron we'll watch her like that addicting anime you like....

Iden: Oh can I stay here too????

Aaron: sure the more people to keep her company

As Aaron and Pearson Left all I heard before I dazed out was

Pearson: Oh and Audrey? We're through...

A/N

Hello friends I know DRAMATIC but It's good right?

well anyways

STAY CORNY MY LLAMACORNS

~AudreyTheLlamacorn <3