Tank Dempsey: Pregnancy Makes Her Hotter

Tank was in awe after Holly told him she was pregnant. She even had it in her head that he would have been mad at her. Hell he couldn't think of a time where he'd ever been mad at her. He's been annoyed at her, but he could never be mad at her. Especially with her soft, beautiful blonde hair, angelic voice, curvy body and her carrying his child. He needed to stop before he started to get hard, but she was stuck inside his head. He hurried up and moved to a secluded part of the theater, that he deemed his personal area, when he felt himself getting more and more harder. His personal spot is by the Juggernog machine in the right corner. He made sure no one was around and he freed himself from its prison. He started to jack himself off but it wouldn't work. Nothing helped even pretending it was Holly. He let out a grunt of frustration. That was when he heard someone.

"Tank are you- oh!"

He turned to the voice and saw it was Holly. She looked down and saw him holding himself.  He didn't miss her licking her lips, and that didn't help matters at all.

"Tank, I know where in a zombie infested place, but I have never wanted you more than now."

He let out a smile before he pulled her into him and started nibbling her neck. She moaned and let her hands roam all over his body. When she grabbed his cock he let out a growl and thrusted into her hand.

"How bout we get those pants off ya."

He latched onto her lips and he undone her pants and pulled them down. He inserted a few fingers into her and she let out a shakey moan and began to ride them. Then he lifted her off of her feet and lined himself at her entrance.

"You ready for this babe?"

"Tank Dempsey I swear to God if you don't fuck me I'm going to murder you."

He laughed before he slammed into her sending her into a fit of extacy. Her legs tightened around his waist with every thrust attempting to pull him deeper and deeper into her. Soon Tank came then Holly. As they were catching their breaths, with Tank still inside of Holly, Edward and Tessa came over to get a Juggernog. When Tessa saw she turned bright red, covered her eyes, and ran away. Edward let out a string of German curses before switching to English.

"Vhat zhe hell you filzhy Sweinhunds! Atleast I have zhe decency to do it away from vhere ozher people get drinks from! Shieße!"

He then stormed off to go find Tessa. Holly began to laugh.

"Yeah Tess and Dicktofen were pretty funny huh."

"Nope. I won the bet Tank you were the first to cum! I do believe you owe me a day of slave service!"

"Awe shit! Just when I thought you didn't notice!"

"Yeah, but those two were pretty funny though. How about round two?"

"Oorah baby! Pregnancy just makes it better! "