1

Y/N POV

I had some stress-related feelings when I got to school because I woke up later than usual. I immediately rushed to my locker and noticed a sticker note there.

Weird.

Hello, sweetheart. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
- maple -

"What? Maple—who the hell?" Although I have never heard anyone in this school mention the name of it, I believe it to be a code name.

Opening my locker, I ignored the notes. When I saw my favourite chocolate, my eyes got even wider.

How does this individual know that it's my favourite chocolate, it's (Chocolate brand) and I love it so much. Only my friend is aware of it, this is becoming odd

Should I eat it?, what if it's poison

I ignored all of my thought and softly said "Who cares its my favourite so"

My best friend was grinning broadly at me as I walked directly to class. Kaedehara Kazuha.

"You're scary," I said, and he responded with a cute chuckle.

"Isn't that your favourite chocolate?" When noticing the chocolate I was holding, Kazuha inquired with excitement.

I chuckled, "Yeah, it is."

He stared at the chocolate I was holding and stated, "Strange, you never bought the chocolate unless if I gave my money for you to buy it."

"Someone left a sticky note on my locker and this chocolate," I explained, and he suddenly widened his eyes.

"May I check at the notes?" When he asked, I handed him the notes.

"Maple?" He scowled.

"This person is creeping me." He replied, handing me the sticky notes back.