Admitting Our True Feelings

Heavy raining days after days, and all I could think of was _____.
I've been running around the neighbourhood each day in an attempt to avoid the club, and so far so good.

As I'm running around, I suddenly found myself standing in front of the club. I was about to keep running when I got curious once again.
I knew it was pointless and stupid, but I peaked my head in anyway.
I looked around and when my eyes land on a figure I've missed so horribly, my eyes widen and my jaws dropped. I clenched my hands as I continued to stare. Many minutes pass and I shoved my hands in my pocket as I spun around and took a few steps away. When I finally exited the club, I looked up at the sky.
Still raining...
I walked away as I promise myself never to go to clubs again. (Or at least THAT club)
Once I reached the bench I would sit on each day, I could hear footsteps coming towards me.
"Wha-?!"
As I turned around, my eyes widen as a person tripped over and fell towards me but luckily I caught them in my arms.
"Hey, watch where you're-"
I mouth immediately shut as I stared into the face of _____.
I clenched my teeth as I looked away from her. "What do you want?" I knew it sounded harsh but at this point, I didn't care. "Uh.. hmm..umm." She began stuttering as I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "I don't have all day"
I looked down at her and could see droplets of tears falling down her face.
And I thought I was the crybaby...
I jerked her chin up as I used my thumb to wipe away her tears. "Stop crying" I say eventually as she buried her face into my chest.
I looked down at her with lidded eyes and she looked up at the same moment causing our eyes to meet. I immediately looked away as I attempted to push her off me.
"Saeran. Please."
I stopped my movements as I looked at her with wide eyes.
I groaned as sinful thoughts began to pop in my head.
God. Her begging me is way too much
"Saeran. Please. I missed you. Hold me a little more"
Oh. That's what she meant
I obeyed as I wrapped both arms around her.
"Stop crying. It's annoying" I say and she nodded with a small smile.
We stayed there for awhile before she looked up at me while on her tippy toes to level her face with mine.
"_____? What are you doing?" I said nervously as I felt my heart beating painfully fast.
"Saeran... I.. I love you." She says as she averted her eyes away from mine with a blush on her cheeks.
My heart skipped a beat as I felt a shiver run down my spine.
She... loves me?!
Am I hearing wrong?
No.
She loves me!
I smiled as I looked down at her embarrassed state.
"I guess I love you too, _____"
She looked back at me with wide eyes as she smiled and leaned in so her face was only inches away from mine.
I found it terribly hard to breathe with her so close and I got worried if she would notice my beating heart.
Once I was able to calm myself, I lifted her face up and I tilted my face to kiss her.
She gasped in my mouth before closing her eyes and kissing back passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I took hold of her waist.
With each second that passed, the kiss grew deeper and I wanted nothing more than for the kiss to end. After a while, she pulled away for breath.
I placed a hand to my chest as I felt my heart going crazy in my chest.
Fucking god. This better not be a dream
I looked down at her as she panted.
"That was... unexpected" she said after awhile and I chuckled quietly and picked her up.
"Let's go home now _____, there are still many things I want to do with you on the bed"
I smirked devilishly down at her as she blushed and hid her face in my chest.
So adorable

I really do love you, _____, and I always will.

Welp. I hope you liked it? (Probs not)
I'm really sorry for ending it so suddenly. I'm very busy with work atm and I don't want to leave this unfinished.
If you read this, thank you.
Have a fantastic day everyone!
I ❤️ you all!