Chapter 1 - the stuggle

It's only been one week since Noah Flynn went up those stairs and left for Harvard. It's been hard not to see him everyday when I'm at the Flynn's house. Lee tries to keep my mind off Noah by doing the thing we are both best at DANCE."

   As I hoped into Lee's sick mustang he says "Elle you have to stop worrying about what he's doing or who he's with. Your going to go crazy and I don't want to see my best friend at some crazy hospital!"

"Hahah very funny Lee, I'll try ok I'll try just for you." Trying not to laugh at his awful joke about my well-being.

The minute the car stopped, Lee got the change I got to the dance game. We were there which we thought was 20 minutes turned into two hours of dancing our asses off.

"Lee you sure are the best friend anyone can ask for." I hope we never grow apart and stay friends like this till we're super old.

"Hey Elle?"

" yeah Lee what's up"

"I'm staving can we get a pizza and go home? I'm all danced out for the day." When isn't he hungry, it's like he has a tapeworm in his stomach.

"Sure thing Lee anything for my starving friend."

I decided I was going to spend the night at Lee's before our summer was  official over before we go off to college and we would become seniors together. I always slept in Lee's room when we were kids, but since Noah I hadn't in such a long time, it felt kind of weird being in Lee's bed and not Noah's. There house was my second home but since he left it felt a bit emptier. Lee and I shared a bed so he could comfort me if I had another nightmare about Noah breaking up with me yet again. Those dreams weren't good at all, waking up crying , sweaty and dry heaving is so not a good look.

"Hey Lee"

"yeah Elle"

"thank you for today it was the best day in awhile!" I was finally starting to feel myself again.

"Anything for my best friend!" He whispered in my ear.

"Night Lee Love you!"

"Love you too Elle sweet dreams!"

I instantly fell asleep listening to Lees heart beat. It made my whole body's relax and felt like I was in Noah's arms. Felt like home to me.

So this is my first time writing on here. Super obsessed with The Kissing Booth at the moment!! Any advise for a newbie