Afraid of the Dark

Authors Note: Note that I am human and humans make mistakes. I try my best. Im the author my names Madi! I loved the plot of this dream I had so I thought this might make a great story. I always love to hear opinions so rate and comment freely. but Haters back off! (lol) If you have any suggestions to make this any better I'd love to know. but enough of this on to the story.

Note that I do not own any of the refrence of the vampire diaries or the orginals (I wish I did). All rights go to the original owner. I own the plot and my own charaters.

                                                                        ***        

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I looked at iPhone 5 brushing my long dirty blonde hair from my face.
FROM: Ali
Where in the world are you? You just disappeared off the face of the planet. I'm really worried text me please?

I sighed and looked up from the blaring white screen. "When can I tell her?" I looked at the diver seat.

"I'll tell you when" he said, which basically means that I can never text back. "I know you really want to tell people wherewithal you are, but if you truly want to be safe you can't tell a single soul " Klaus raised an eyebrow waiting for a reply.

"fine" I murmured under my breath.

I already hate road trips especially when I'm with someone I don't particularly want to be stuck with some one for 24 hours.

                                                                                ***

The sun shone through my rose satin curtains. 'Just like a regular Saturday.' I thought to myself. I smiled, sat up and did my morning routine stretch.

A knock at the door made me jump. 'Are you up?' My little brothers mumbled voice came through my door. "yeah. You can come in"

My brother was taller than me by almost a head, but yet he was 3 years younger. I had recently had my 18th birthday.

" I need you to drive me to lacrosse" he said saying as he opened the door.

"why can't Aunt Kira take you?"

"She said she had to talk to some one and would be able to take me"

I sighed. "Sure. When do you have to leave?"

"an hour" he said as he left my room. Probably to go stuff his face with lucky charms. That kid eats like a horse.

I pulled my comforter off and headed to our jack and Jill bathroom adjoining me and my brother's room. I brushed my teeth and turned on my 8tracks playlist. I pulled my hair up into a bun and rinsed my face. Putting on the usual amount of make up. A Bb cream, concealer, a nude color on my lids,a brown in my crease, dark brown eyeliner and my favorite Mac mascara finishing of with my Nars blush a quick dab of lip gloss.

I went back to my room popping my favorite cream colored pants and a burgundy pabulum top.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed the keys my brother handed me and went outside.

I got into the divers seat of my black Kia Optima. This was my baby I saved up so when I was 16 I can buy my own car. I loved it. I backed out of the drive way and went to drop him off at the high school.

Even though it was 9 o’clock and I'd slept in I could always use a cup. I pulled into the coffee bean and ordered iced mocha. When I ordered my coffee I could feel as though someone was watching me. I do get looks from men but usually if I ignore it they will stop. I turn around and try to spot out my stalker because I can feel his eyes clinging to my back. I see him. Sitting in the corner... A coffee and paper in hand. He didn't look old but boy was he old fashioned. He had on a dark quarter length sleeve and a pair of dark skinnies. He's starring making it obvious. I look at his but he doesn't look away in embarrassment.

"Ella Harwood. " someone call from behind the counter.

What do I do? This has never happened before. Usually they look away. If I ignore what happened I'd just feel awkward. I'm more blunt of a person so I'll just take this how I want it dealt with.

I take my coffee and walk to him "what's with the staring!" I say through my teeth.

" I've been looking for you. Funny that I meet you at your local coffee shop" he says with a classic smirk and British accent.

"Just leave me alone. Okay?" I tried to give him my nastiest look, which I believe didn't work because he just laughed.

"Ella." he laughed again. "I have something you want and you have something I want"

"oh yeah? " I raised an eyebrow.

"If you want to know I can't tell you here" He slid a torn up folded piece of paper on the table.

"12 o'clock sharp no later or your brother will be gone" he pulled out his phone and displayed of my brothers lacrosse practice.

he stood up and put his phone in his pocket. "See you tonight" he smiled. Getting up from his table.

"How do you know I'll be there? "

" Oh Ella," He did a cheeky grin "I know a lot more then you would even know. I can do more than hurt your brother. Unless you want him like me." He left almost vanished in through the thin of the air.

'Like me?' I thought. What does he want that I have and how does he know everything about my family? My mind was running through all of the QUESTIONS , but then it hit me.