Thoughts

I slowly walk up the stairs to my lonely room and without even bothering to close the door, I get in bed and roll up.

I pull the covers over me to heat up my cooling body. I try to recreate the heat my body experienced with him, Mark.

I close my eyes shut and try to sleep as I think of how he touched me.

The way his hands held me, I felt... like a woman. The way his hands traced my skin, it felt heavenly.

The way his lips were pressed against mine, the way he bit into them, the way he sucked on them, just thinking about it make me feel.... different.

I wanted to be with him tonight but I can't do that. I am married to his best friend. I absolutely won't do it. No matter how much I want to.

I hate Lucas. Even tonight, he is with another girl. My blood is boiling at the thought of another that.

How could he do that? Just how could he simply forget the vows we took? The ring he is wearing?

I cry as I think of the fate I have to endure. It's not fair. It's just not.

.............

I wake up to my alarm and sit up. I go to the bathroom and freshen up.

As I look in the mirror, I see that my lips are slightly swollen and red from yesterday, reminding me of the incident yesterday.

I feel my cheeks burning up at the thoughts. I shake my head and wash my face once again.

I take a shower and change into a pair of sweatpants and a white tee.

I head down but Mark is nowhere to be seen. I try not to worry and cook up some pancakes.

After I finish, Mark comes from his room in a pair of jeans and a white tee and flannel shirt.

He has a black backpack hanging from one shoulder as he walks towards me and sits down. I forgot that their classes were starting today.

He runs his hand through his hair and smiles at me. "Good morning!"

"Good morning!" I greet him back as I serve him his breakfast. "Enjoy your classes!" I say as sit down next to him.

"I can only try." He says and laughs. I join him. I also eat my breakfast and after that put the dishes in the sink.

"Y/N? I am going. Bye! Take care! I'll be home around six." He says as he waves at me.

I wave back as he goes out the door. I do the dishes and walk around the kitchen, thinking what I should do.

I decide to clean up the place and take the done laundry to each person's room.

As I enter Mark's room, his scent fills my nostrils. I smile unintentionally as I put the clothes on his bed, folded.

I walk to my room next and keep my clothes in my closet and Lucas' in his.

I check the time, it's only three o'clock. What should I do till they come home?

Maybe I could buy some things to keep Lucas off other girls? Well, decided then. I am going shopping.

I get ready in a pair of black pants and a red off shoulder top. I wear a little makeup and tie my hair in a ponytail.

I take my purse and head downstairs to check if I switched off everything.

I lock the door and go to the road. I catch a taxi and head to the mall. This is going to be quite a trip.

Do you like the story??? Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.