Twilight Bella

Edward and bella^^^^^^

Chapter 1: Me

i'm Bella Marrie swan i'm moving to a small town called forks.im moving there with my dad charlie but most people call him chief swan cause hi is a cop my mum and dad are recently divorced and my mums with her boyfriend who is a profesional football player i have long brown hair and brown eyes i hate make up and i have full natural pink lips and i am practicaly a tomboy.as i got outta the car i looked up at the sky forks my new home,forks was cold and was always raining the sun barely ever shines here " how do you like your new home bells?" i looked around i didnt realy miss arizona i had no friends so no wories. " the house is great dad it realy is" as we got inside a looked at the place and i still remember everthing from the house.my dad came up to me "remember that time when you were 12 and you were jumping up and down on the couch begging us to invite jacob and uncle billy over" this used to be our house until my parents got divorced and mum and i went our seperate ways but when mums newboyfriend came around i decided to leave and go catch up with my dad "my favourite memory" i said as i grinned widely. dad helped me take my bags upstairs and i helped out. as i got in i took off my sheos and my jacket and the rest of my clothes and changed into a sleevles dark brown shirt with blue sweats. i got downstairs and prepared dinner for dad after we ate dinner i heard the doorbel ring so i got up from the couch and opened the door to see billy and jacob "hi bella" said billy giving me a hug then jacob pouted like a little kid and said" nwo hugwy for me"(no hug for me)" i giggled and hugged jake so he would stop pouting like a little baby girl. me and jacob went to the kitchen while dad and billy went to go watch the game or something. i made some burgers for everyone and once we finished billy and jacob decided to call it a day and go home " bye bells" said jacob as he gave me a hug and left as that said i decided to call it a day and go to bed so i could get to school early. Yay (not realy).

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I DONT OWN THE REAL MOVIE OR THE BOOK I JUST WROTE THIS CAUSE I LOVE THE MOVIE