Chapter 1:Together at last

Hello again! I was gonna write broppy one there's gonna be a lot of dragon world and forest flowers and things, here it is!
Love my story!
FieryFate
luvyafinn
sortiz327
AlishaDominguez123
Snapple651
MlpFanCeline
branchandpoppy1305
jasmineargueta
enjoy my story!!!
You people better enjoy my story!!!!!!
___________________
Chapter 1: Together at last

It's been after The trolls and Bergens made peace together!
Now Chef and Creek are gone forever, now Poppy and Branch are together, he got his true colors back. And confessed Poppy he loved her.

Poppy was ready to go to bed in her pink soft room.
Soft fuzzy carpet, pink lamp and beautiful pink canopy bed so soft she could lie down on it.
She had brushed her soft dark pink hair and had on a dark blue night gown, going to on her bed.
she looked at her photos.

Poppy's POV
I'm glad everything is over, glad that Bergens and all of us get along and now I'm queen of the trolls, I looked at my photo albums. Me and my friends. Cooper, DJ Suki, Guy Diamond, Fuzzbert, Smidge, Satin and Chenille.

Second on with heart shape frame was Creek...Of course....

Ugh....
After what he said.

Flashback
Creek:Sorry...Poppy I'm selling you out....

Flashback ends

I puke at this he sold us out with a Bergen lady eating us...I'm glad he's gone! Gone for good!
And Chef is gone too!!!! And Branch after all he sings a song.

Flashback
Branch:"I see your true colors shining through I see you're true colors and that's why I love you..."

Flashback ends.

I sighed at this smiling after he said. I'm glad I'm with him. He's very sweet and nice, after all I thought he was mean and grumpy who hated singing and dancing although he was grey, I know he had a big heart. I felt bad that he missed his grandma. I know I support him.

(Next day)
Branch's POV.

I was busy helping the trolls construct a troll tree along with the Bergens, they are a big help about new stuff and everything.
I pulled out a megaphone and yelled one of them to watch out.

"Hey watch out for that construction! Hey watch out for that tree branch!" I shouted as one of the Bergens knocked one of them in the face with a tree branch.
I facepalmed to see that.
"Get him to the nurses office!"
I shouted on the megaphone.
Poppy went up to me and turn and smiled.
"Hey Branch!" Poppy greeted.

"Hey Pops," I greeted back.
"There's something I want to tell you." Poppy said. As I said.

"What is it."
"There's a party I want to invite you and all of my friends! So can I invite you...?" She asked me as I smiled.
"Alright, if I makes you happy?"
Poppy smiled with a squeal as she hugged me tighter as I hugged her tight.

Suddenly, Chad and Tod went up to Poppy and Branch.
"Queen Poppy,"
"Hey Chad and Tod what's up?" Poppy asked.

"King Gristle and Bridget want to bring you something important to you there's something they found in the woods."

"Uh Okay me and Branch come."
Poppy grasp my hands I blushed walking.

(At Bergen town)
Poppy's POV
Me and Branch arrive to the castle in Bergen town.
We arrive I'm glad to see my best friend Bridget and her boyfriend King Gristle Jr.
"Poppy!" Bridget greeted to hug me.
"Bridget!" I hugged her tightly back tightly.
King Gristle Jr. came up to them.
"There you something we trying to tell that we found someone who came in the forest Chad and Tod found he's in the dungeon."
I felt confused Who's he?
As he and Branch came to the dungeon.
It was so dark as they showed who's in the dungeon I gasped and I cling onto Branch.

"N-No...It can't be!"
I said in fear who was in the cage was....

"Hello mate."
Dun Dun Dun!!!! Here it is!!! I'll update more of it!
Thank you for liking my story I'll update more of it!
Sorry I had to update my story girls like you and other fanfics. Thank you