Attention Seeker 18+

ATTENTION* This contains sexual content, read at your own risk. I don't do these types of stories very often because I'm NOT very good at them but because of popular request...here we go, kids, brace yourselves. >.> ALL PARTICIPATING CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 IN THIS FIC.

This literally has NO plot so... prepare to cringe. *cringes*

*Also, please be 18 or older*

*Inserts Disclaimer here* Thanks, I'm not rich off this. Just a bloody hobby.

~~~

"Elizabeth you can't be so rude to people.."

"I told you not to invite him over , I warned you that I didn't like him. He's a flirt."

"He did not flirt with you."

"Not while you were in the room." She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest childishly. Ciel sighed, knowing she simply wanted attention from him but he wasn't the affectionate type. "Alright, love.." sometimes he had to give in, "what did he say?" Ciel leaned forward with his elbows on his desk, while he looked his young wife up and down.

"Well.. he said.. that I had petty hair. But he meant my bosom because that's what he was staring at the whole time!" She exclaimed very matter of factly.

"Oh how dare he, not my wife. Should I call him or should I just send Sebastian over?" He remarked with light sarcasm, not enough for her to pick up on.  Elizabeth ran a hand through her hair dramatically, "No, no now, you need not start a fuss over little ol' me. I'm simply a wallflower."

Ciel leaned back in his chair and turned his head to the side, "Then what do you propose I do, my little wallflower?"

"Oh it was terrible, Ciel!" Elizabeth dropped herself in his lap. Once again, dramatically. He was struggling not to snort in laughter, "Oh darling, I'm terrible sorry. He didn't touch you did he?"

"Oh thank goodness, no, but his wandering eyes were enough to make me feel disrobed and uncomfortable. Oh the room was so very cold when you left, darling.."  She laid her head against his chest and clenched her eyes shut.

"Love, I was only gone long enough to use the restroom..was Sebastian not there with you?"

"He was, but even Sebastian couldn't stop his eyes.." Ciel couldn't help it, he burst into laughter. "Oh God, Elizabeth, shut up..!"

Elizabeth removed her head from his chest and smacked his shoulder roughly, "I see nothing funny about this!! Your wife was violated!"

"With eyeballs??!" He laughed even louder. Elizabeth huffed and made a move to leave his lap, but he held her firmly in place. "Ciel! Let go, I'm angry with you!" Life had been difficult for her ever since Ciel hit his growth spurt at sixteen. He was no longer the short little Phantomhive flower she always harked him to be. Now at the age of twenty he was taller than her, he literally towered over her, and a lot stronger than she was, even with sword fighting. Elizabeth could never get used to him surpassing her physically, because she was bigger than him for so long.

Ciel gently pressed his lips against the tender skin just below her ear.

Okay maybe she could get used to it.

Elizabeth shivered and stiffened on his lap. Ciel wrapped his arms around her waist, fully, and pulled her closer to him, if that were even possible. He placed quiet, but full, kisses along, and under, her delicate jaw. Elizabeth, being the woman that she was, felt her neck heating up almost immediately. She bit her lip in an attempt to pull herself together but the added pain to his kisses seemed to only make matters worse. "Ciel.."