The Start

Hey yall!!! New story comin at ya! I was gonna update light up the world, but this idea was just to strong to let go!!!!! hope you enjoy!

Elsa's P.O.V

I Woke up, to the most dreaded sound ever.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The dreaded alarm clock...I opened my eyes to see my fiance still asleep. He is such a heavy sleeper.

"Jack...Jack..wake up...Jack..its time to get up..dont make me open the blinds...JACK" I whispered/ yelled.

His eyes fluttered open and he sat up.

"Good morning sunshine" he whispered.

"Morning" i replied as I ruffled his snow white hair.

I got out of bed and opened the door, then tip toed down stairs and made my morning trip to starbucks. As I drove home, I was flipping through the channels of the raido, when something intresting caught my intrest.

"An infection is spreading through the globe, but there is no need to panic...there is a logical explination for this. Feel free to continue with your daily routines. Expert scientists have classified this as a flu-",

Just then the radio announcers voice was cut off and a much more panicked voice came over-or rather took over.

"The zombies are coming! this is no flu! this is what they want you to think! The apocalypse is upon us! Get weapons and stay indoors! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" Then the broadcast cut off, and a random song came on.

I nearly spit out my cappachino, and immidiatly made a u-turn and sped off to my uncles gun shop.

I ran to the door of the shop to find a note on the door. The note said

" THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE- ALL WEAPONS AND AMMO ARE FREE! ARM YOURSELVES AND GET TO SAFTEY"

I ran inside the weapons shop and stalked up on supplys. I filled 2 whole carts with all kinds of weapons and ammo, shoved them in my car, then ran over to the walmart across the street. The walmart was nearly abandoned, but the few who were there were grabbing everything in sight. I did the same, and ended up with probably a years worth of things. I ran a mental check-list through my head.

Food-check
Weapons-check
Survival?-in progress

I decided my car wouldnt be enough if I was planning to save my friends and family. I shoved my groceries into the back of my car and drove down to the RV rentals. I was in town center and the warning wasnt a hoax. You could see the zombies distorted bodies running twords normal people then attacking them.

I walked into the rental shop and as soon as I approached the desk, the teen behind it chucked keys at me. he had this expression on his face that said take it and run. I thanked him and found my RV. I loaded all my stuff in the RV living room and sped home.

I found Jack setting the table for breakfast. I ran up the stairs and changed into a black tank top with black shorts and tall black boots. I ran back downstairs as He finished perfecting his pancakes.

"Jack- no time for breakfast....",

"Elsa? why are you holding a shotgun? And i just made chocolate pancakes!" he complained.

"Our worst nightmare....its the apocalypse....we need to go pick up everyone!" I exclaimed as i picked up the breakfast plates and brought them to the RV. I sprinted back inside and pulled Jack outside and forced him into the vehicle.

"Our first stop is Anna and Kristoff, Then Merida and Hiccup, Then Rapunzel and Flynn, then we go look for any surviviors." I said.

Jack simply nodded, clearly overwhelmed by what happend, and I could'nt blame him...I just think on my feet. We pulled up to Anna's and I ran up to her door, knocking on it furiosly.
Kristoff answered with Anna standing behind him.

"Anna the zombie apocalypse is here..we have to go..." I said. She and Kristoff ran upstairs and packed their stuff, and ran into our RV.

We repeatead this process with Merida and Hiccup, and Rapunzel and Flynn. As we drove out of the neighborhood, We saw two teens standing on the sidewalk yelling Stop! Help us! So, I did.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! By the way, Im lilly..But my nickname is Cookie...." The blonde girl with blue eyes said.

"Hi lil-Cookie I mean....and your welcome" I said smiling.

"Oh! and this is tanner!" Cookie said smiling as she pointed to boy beside her. He politley waved, and i waved back. Everyone said their hellos as I whispered to Jack "ten people saved" with a smile. I nearly drove off the road.
The city was nothing but a fiery inferno filled with the undead....how are we going to survive this?!