Image #1- For Taylor

Part 1

Austin's POV

I was walking around the outdoor mall when suddenly my eyes came across a familiar face. That's when all of the feelings of what we had came back. I watched my girlfriend of 2 years walk around the mall with what looks like her new boyfriend.

Almost instantly my mouth started begging for the sweet kisses she gave and my body started reminiscing about all the nights we spent together in each other's arms. My mind was running crazy thinking about how crazy she drove me with the sound of her voice, and about how hard life still is trying to move on from a girl as amazing as she is. I'm not sure why but she made me feel like magic or like I was electrified whenever she embraced me. She made me feel like no girl ever had or could.

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice that sounded fragile and weak with a face that portrayed endless beauty. Standing before me was the girl I loved with her boyfriends hand draped over her shoulders .

"Hey Austin" she said softly.

"Hey Tay" I replied still thinking about all of our old times together.

"My 17th birthday party is this weekend and if you wanna come it's at my house. Bring the guys too if you come " she said quickly.

"Sounds fun. I'll be there" I answered back with a smile.

After we said our goodbyes I decided I should go home before I overthink our breakup in public.

* In the car*

My mind kept replaying our whole breakup over and over and over again and it was really messing with my head.

*Flashback to last summer*

"Austin we need to talk come over" was the text message I got from Taylor

When I got to her house she was upstairs laying on her bed staring blankly at the roof.

"Hey babe" I told her but all I got back was a small smile.

" Austin I don't know if I can do this anymore."

" I don't understand. Why?"

" I know about you and that girl and it breaks me to know that you wouldn't even tell me about her."

"Bu-" I said trying to interrupt her.

" NO! Stop with all the 'buts' ok! You constantly lie to me about the same girl. Only god knows how many other ones I don't know about. Do you understand that I spend countless hours every night crying just because I love you and you obviously don't give two shits about me."

At this point her eyes were blood red from her crying. I went to hug her but she shoved me away. And at that moment I realized that she was no longer "my girl." But instead she belongs to herself.

"I'm not wasting another day or month or year on us Austin. I've been nothing but faithful to you for the past two years and this is what you do? We're over.

*Austin pulls up to his condo and flashback ends*

I walk in and Alex and Robert were playing an intense game of FIFA'14 when I got a text from Taylor.

"The party is Saturday at 8 . Let me know if you need the address."

Just getting text messages from her still made me weak.

"What you smiling at Mahone" said Zach with a smirk as he walked in from the kitchen.

" I bet it's that blonde from downstairs." Robert interrupted

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend now?" said Alex

"Oh yea. That's why she won't text me back." Robert replied sadly while Zach and Alex laughed hysterically.

I stood there looking at my phone feeling as happy as ever while ignoring the guys whole conversation when I remembered that Taylor told me to bring the guys with me.

"So guys guess who's party we got invited too" I asked with a huge

smirk on my face.