Niall Imagine ~ fight and make up <3

Niall had been stressed lately due to his tour coming up. Rehearsals were taking over his time and when he would come home he’d be really short with you and immediately go to bed. You tried to ignore it because he wasn’t doing it on purpose but one day you spent all day cooking and cleaning and even going out and buying some new lingerie because Niall only had a morning rehearsal and his night was free. You were super excited because you missed spending your nights with Niall. Either watching movies, or shows. Or even spending intimate time with one another or sometimes enjoy a night out in town so you were determined to make sure this night was special. You texted Niall asking where he was but he didn’t respond. You didn’t worry about him not texting back because you thought he was probably driving. You cooked Niall’s favourites and even bought his favourtie beer. You set up a candlelit dinner and put on your new lingerie set under a sexy black mini dress. You made yourself comfortable at the table and waited for Niall to walk through the door. You were sitting at the table 45 minutes when you decided to call Niall. It rang and rang and finally went to voice mail. “Hi babe, I was just calling to say no need to pick up beer. I went out today and did some grocery shopping and bought some…so hopefully you’ll be home soon. Call me, love you.” you put your phone down and decided to wait a little bit more. Well a little bit turned into 3 hours before you received a text message from Eleanor. “Hey, tell Niall he dropped his wallet at the club and I found it. Luckily nothing was missing but Louis will bring it to him at rehearsals tomorrow. Wish you would’ve been here. could’ve turned boys night into girl’s night. xx” You threw you phone at the couch watching it bounce off and hitting the floor. You were so pissed off at Niall you couldn’t believe that he would go to the club instead of spending his free night with you. You were blowing out all the candles you spread throughout the living room and kitchen when Niall walked in. “Hi babe.” he said stepping towards you. “Piss off.” you say before walking around him and grabbing both yours and Niall’s plates. “What the hell is wrong with you?” he asks. You ignore him whilst you wrap yours and his plates before putting them away. “Talk to me?” he pleads. You look up and give him the death stare. “What do you want me to say?” you snap. “Why are you mad at me?” he asks. “Why am I mad? I’m mad because I spent all day cooking your favourites, baking your favourtie cake, buying your favourite beer. Putting on your favourite dress and even buying new lingerie for you! I thought since you had a night off you would come home to a nice surprise from your girlfriend since lately you’ve been a dick to me and we’ve barely spent time together. But no, instead you go out whilst I wait around for 3 and a half hours!” you yell. “How did you know I went out?” he asks confused. “Because Eleanor texted me, asking me to tell you, you dropped your wallet at the club and she fount it and that Louis will bring it to you tomorrow.” You say picking up your phone from underneath the table. “Babe, I had no idea.” he said reaching out to you. “No you wouldn’t. I wanted to do a nice thing to take your mind off of everything to spend time with you and I thought you would want to do that too. To spend time with me but no, you’d rather go out.” You said letting your anger spill out into tears. “Baby please don’t cry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t think. I feel so bad.” he said getting closer to you. “Good. Now you feel like I felt earlier. Just leave me alone Niall.” you said before going upstairs and closing the door to yours and his bedroom.

About 30 minutes later, you heard a soft knock at the door. “baby?” Niall asked. “What?” you said wiping your eyes. “Can I talk to you?” “Sure.” Niall came in holding something behind his back. “What’s behind your back?” you ask sitting up a little. “Here.” he said before handing you a bouquet of roses. “They’re beautiful.” you gasp. “I’m sorry baby. Really. I feel like shit. I never would’ve thought you would’ve set up a special dinner for me. How about tomorrow we spend all day together. How does that sound?” “But you have rehearsal don’t you?” ”I did but I canceled. I want us to spend all day together..” “Niall I love you.” “I love you too, now we don’t have to let the lingerie set go to waste.” “Or we could just cuddle?” you ask. “Cuddle sounds just as lovely.” he says before kissing you and spooning behind you.