Beautiful Hate

Beautiful Hate

Hooha84

35 parts / 47 pages

"He drops his towel laughing as he stands there naked and reaches to put his boxers on. " Do you mind Calla?" Then he waits for me to turn my head. It's so hard to take my eyes away from his perfectly tanned naked body. His body is wet and full of sweat. Something inside of me makes me want to just reach out and touch him. Calla, get it together." What do you think I'm doing, I'm tanning in my tanning bed, and I fell asleep." He walks up right next to me and grabs the string to my top. " Here let me help you with that." He pushes my hands down and he pulls the strings tightly, and ties it for me. Then he puts his lips next to my ear." Next time you can join me, but be sure to leave the bathing suit in your room. Nobody likes tan lines." He looks me up and down and then he grabs his towel and walks away in only his boxers."

Calla Maries world comes crashing down around her when she turns14 and her parents are killed in a car crash, and she is forced to move away to California to live with her 80 year old grandmother. 3 years later she finally gets used to the new life change, when all of a sudden her grandmother gets put into a nursing home. So once again Calla Marie is forced to move away and leave her new friends and her totally sweet boyfriend Trevor. Packed up and ready to move once again, she finds out she has to move back home to Texas to live with her parents old and dearest friends the Stark family, which just so happens to be the family of her childhood bully and the one person she hates with a passion, Damen. There she finds betrayal, hate, passion and maybe even love.