Jokes!

Note: THESE JOKES BELONG TO ADOT ISHARE AND I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK.

I hope you guys enjoy, even though these ones are kinda cheesy:P

Blond joke:

How do you get a blond to laugh on Saturday? Tell it to her on tuesday

Joke:

Two cannibals were having lunch. 'Your girlfriend makes a great soup,' said one to the other.'Yes!' agreed the first. 'But, U'm going to miss her terribly.'

Joke:

As soon as the dentist asked the patient to sit down, he pulled out his wallet. Seeing this the dentist said, "Please don't, you don't need to pay me now ". The patient answered: "Pay you! I just want to count my money before I'm unconscious! "

Joke:

A man comes in to the room and says to his wife, "I'm going to the pub. Get your coat on. "

The wife, overjoyed that he has included her in his activity replies, "Does that mean that you are taking me with you, darling? "

The husband replies, "No - I'm turning the heating off."

Joke:

When asked for her occupation, a woman charged with a traffic violation said she was a schoolteacher. The judge rose from the bench. "Madam, I have waited years for a schoolteacher to appear before this court," he smiled with delight. "Now sit down at that table and write 'I will not pass through a red light' five hundred times. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked todays jokes!! I'll update asap, tell me what you think!

Vote

Comment

Fan!!

I love you guys:D