Ella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 7:00 am signaling me to get ready for work. I work at Marsico & Associates a big law firm that pays a lot but what I love to do is paint. I always loved to paint, but I look at it as more of a hobby rather than a career .as i walk into my unsuited i get a text from Preston a guy i had a one night stand with, i ignore the text and go about my morning routine. Don't get me wrong Preston is a cutie but I'm not looking for anything serious right now and that's what he's looking for when he was really just a quick fuck.

As soon as I get to my office my colleague Stephon also known as the man whore of the office tries to get me to go out with him for the umpteenth

"Morning Beautiful" Stephon says

I replied with a polite smile hoping he'd get the message and not further this conversation but of course he didn't

"what about me and you tonight a Chez, the hottest club in the city?"

"that sounds great, it really does but i have a lot of things to do in the morning............ i hope you understand" I reply

================================================================================ After a long day at work i leave my office and headed to my bestfriend ashley's bakery. Ashley has been my best friend since i started university.

"hey ash"

"hey hun how was work"

"ehh same old same old"

As Ashley and i's conversation continued we were interrupted by the sound of a costumer entering the quaint bakery. As we turned our heads our eyes where meat with the the most gorgeous blue eyes.

"hello?" the costumer said snapping us back to reality

"oh my bad sorry.....can i take your order?" ashley said feeling embarrised

While ashley took the gorgeous costumers order i walked back to were i was siting and quietly observed . i was too involed into my game on my phone to notice that the beautiful costume was standing infron of me.

"Hey I'm Apollo " he sticks out his hand for me to shake

"Ella"

"i ws wondering if i an get your number" Apollo said

"ummmm..... i dont give my numbers out to strangers sorry"i said

" no need to apologize i understand.....well have a nice day Ella " Apollo replied

" yeah.....you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of minuets later i said bye to ashley and made my way home. when i got home i was so tried, good thing its a friday meaning i dont have work the next day, so i can sleep late.