Part 5 - Awkwardness

Now, he lay floundering on the floor with the chair on top of his body and....with his face and clothes damped with the foods and water! Apparently when he slumped down, his one hand reflectly reaching the nightstand, but unfortunately it coudn't help, he fell bringing the nightand's cover with the drink and his breakfast...! Fortunately the glass and plate weren't shattered.

I rushed to his. He grimaced in pain. Hastily I released him from the shower chair. "Aarrgh....!" He let out a groan.

"So..sorry!" I felt guilty had let him did all things by himself...

I held his big arms, hauled him up from the floor... But he's too heavy.... I bended by his side, put his one arm on my shoulder and with every strength I had, I lifted my body up. I tried to place him to sit on the bed first.

Finally the powerless big guy had been sitting on the bed's edge now. He's so messy with that noodles on his hair. I felt pitty but also feeling amused... The noodles and its gravy and sauce were smearing all over his handsome face! I tried to hold my grin. From his expression and those watery eyes, he seemed really embarrassed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a great difficulties for almost in half an hour, finally I could place Brendan on his shower chair. I rolled him into his bathroom. It's really a large bathroom with super sized bathtub. I cleaned his face from the foods. I swept it with a wet towel. Brendan just went dumb and no reaction. No words at all between us.

After cleaning his face, I got confused. I had to strip off her clothes...! Hesitantly I asked his permission.... He just still with sullen face.

Sorry." Awkwardly I opened the buttons. During that the little tragedy, only the two buttons still been fastened in its slit. He looked uncomfortable as well as me. But I had to do this. How to tell Mrs. Mary when seeing her son in messy like this.

He was only in a tight black boxer now...! This guy had really a wellbuilt body! The tattoos on his left arm made this guy hotter! I got a heartrace and trembling....

Squinting my eyes in an unsuccessful effort to block out the incredible sensual scene of him, and about worrying he could see my flushing face, I managed myself standing at the back of his shower chair

Squinting my eyes in an unsuccessful effort to block out the incredible sensual scene of him, and about worrying he could see my flushing face, I managed myself standing at the back of his shower chair. I soaked the soap spoons as then brushing all over his body. I was then really in trouble, struggling not to lock my eyes to the thing around his tight boxer...! I tried distracting my mind by thinking all things randomly to avoid the great temptation of this hunky bear.

He kept silent, with still in uncomfortable expression. I knew he was a strong guy, he could do anything by himself. Now, just for washing his body himself he needed someone to help him....

Finishid bathing, when I asked him where he places her clothes, he just turned his head to rattan container at the corner. I took a casual shirt...and a long pants from the container. I put a towel on his laps. And hesitantly slid my hands inside pulling the black boxer down. Briefly I could saw his eyes looking at no particular direction, red-faced...still with sullen expression.

When the time I cleaned the floor, I noticed, out of the corners of my eyes that he was staring at me. It got me nervous... Then, the hissing sound of him started. He seemed didn't want me been there, in his private room for longer. Had a thought not to get him going mad, in hurry I cleaned the floor and rolled him to the backyard.

After wheeled him outside for sun bathing, I took a rest in the back room as watching out my patient. Through the window, I could see Maigo came close as then handed him a drink. He seemed fine to be close with Maigo... I got a hope, one day he might accept me too... The less hardened appearances when I was washing him is a good start...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some minutes later, when I was feeling sleepy, Maigo came inside. She told me that Brendan wanted me to come. She smiled as I did. I felt excited, finally this cold guy was really needing me!

In quiet breathing, I inhaled deeply that arousing aroma of his when I came close. He had the most mouthwatering scent I've smelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VISIT LINK BELOW TO READ PART 6 

Thank You For Reading! ☺ Please Vote If you want see this story evolves!