Part 1

*Author's Note*

Hi, I have no idea how the British Royal Family works, nor do I know how their wedding's work. I'm Catholic, so this is basically a Catholic wedding, but it's not exactly the same. This is all fictional, all from my imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, or weddings, is a complete coincidence. This is a One Direction fan fiction, so of chose they're in it. I think that's it. Wait, oh yeah. I have no idea how long this is going to be, maybe it'll end here or maybe I'll continue it... Depends on whether people like it or not. :) Enjoy! ~Alicia

Today is your wedding day.

But you have no idea who your marrying. 'Is he tall? Is he fit? Is he even nice?' These questions fly through your mind as you sit in an uncomfortable chair, in a all too bright room. You wish you could have a normal life, have normal relationships with people. But you can't. Your entire life has been planned out since day one. Ever since the King and Queen of Britain found out that they were having a daughter, they planned everything. From what stuffed animals you would have, to what kind of hairstyle you would have when you actually grew some. Lets just say, you have had absolutely no say in your life, but that's all about to change. Once you are married, you officially get to make your own decisions, well along with your husband.

The only problem with all this is, you've never even seen this guy before. All you know is, he's from Britain, and is male. Yes, that's all the information you've been given. The King and Queen didn't find it necessary to tell you anything more. You're quite mad, frustrated even, because for the past week nobody in the castle has spoken more than 3 words to you, for fear they'd let something slip about your soon-to-be husband, future King. Even your best friend and close cousin, Evelyn, has been told not to even discuss your wedding with you. Of chose, you two have talked about it a lot in the past week, but she's kept her mouth shut, to your dismay. Whenever you ask, all she says is "Trust me Sara, you'll like him." You really want to believe her, but you can't seem to.

"Ouch! That hurts!" You complain to your stylist, Caroline.

"I'm sorry Princess, but the Queen strictly told me that I must make sure that your hair stays up, the entire time." Caroline replies with a sad face. "I, personally, would much rather see your gorgeous hair worn down, but that's just me." She continues with a wink to you. You smile, you'd much rather see that too.

You love your hair, it's normally the only thing you have any control over. You fought with the Queen for months, trying to just get permission to grow your hair out. Finally, she gave in and granted it. Since then, it's grown incredibly long, almost reaching past your rib cage. You love how it looks, almost like a dark brown waterfall, weaving in between each and every lock.

"Alright then, all done with that, time for some makeup." Caroline says moving to stand in front of you.

You groan, saying, "No, please? I really don't want it."

"Nor do you really need it, but the Queen insists." Caroline replies with a frown, staring at the colours laid out before her. "No... No this just won't do. None of these match your skin tone." You look at the bronzers and eye shadows, they're all very dark, but you have a almost pale complexion. "Wait a moment, Princess, I'll go search for something better." Caroline says with a shrug, walking out of the room.

Once she's gone, you slowly stand up from your chair, stretching out your aching back. Then you notice the wardrobe that has been sitting directly behind you. You wonder whats in it, so you decide to find out. You walk over and slowly pull one of its doors open, all you can see is white, so you pull the other door as well. Inside is your wedding dress, you recognize it from all the fittings you were dragged to. You slowly reach out and touch the soft lace, and the beautiful designs it creates. All too soon, you hear Caroline's heavy feet walking back towards the room, so you close the wardrobe and quickly sit back down.