Travelling Fast

Teba's POV
           I quickly grabbed the note from Zelda, tucking it inside a pocket. I then grabbed the small bag of potions.
             I nodded to her and Sidon, then I took off.
              I flew quickly, quicker than I thought possible currently. I couldn't help but reflect.
               Link came into the flight range with red tipped ears and a red nose. He stayed near the fire for as long as he could.
He was small and skinny, but there was a strange power and wisdom behind his eyes. He was fantastic with the bow and I was glad to call him a friend.
Now my friend is in mortal danger and his life, and the life of two royals, are depending on how fast I fly to Gerudo Town.
Link saved me and our village. Now it's time to return the favour.

Sidon's POV
Zelda motioned for us to keep moving after Teba flew off, and I followed without a word.
She seemed to be acting strange. She started crying a minute ago with no warning, and she seems to be going through a few emotions while riding in silence. It's almost as if she is having a silent conversation.
               I pulled my horse up beside hers, "Zelda, what's going on with you?" I asked hesitantly, speaking loudly over the wind whistling past our ears.
              She opened her mouth, then shut it. She shook her head, "you gotta promise to not think I'm crazy, alright?" She asked, her voice shaky.
                I rolled my eyes, "never." I assured her.
              She nodded and took a deep breath, "I can speak to Link through my mind. I think it has something to do with Hero," she said quickly.
              I felt an iron vice clamp around my heart, "w- Is he hurt?" I said, my thoughts swirling like storm clouds.
              She chewed on her bottom lip. I narrowed my eyes, "is he hurt, Zelda?" I asked again.
                She looked over to me, tears again running down her face, "his captor is horrible. We have to hurry," she said.
                I nodded, pushing my horse somehow faster. I realize that Zelda hadn't answered my question, but did I truly want to know.
               "He said he loves you," she called from behind me.
               My vision got blurry and when I reached up my cheeks were wet. I whipped away the tears quickly.
                 "I love him too," I said, just above a whisper.

Link's POV
               I woke up to a sore back and a burning chest.
             I have no idea what time it was or how much time has passed.
              My chest is tight, and breathing made it crack and ache.
              My cheek and jaw ached, and I knew that dark bruises had formed.
               The silence in the room was deafening. A single drop of water to my left the only noise.
               I took as deep of a breath as I could, but I stopped and my blood ran cold when I heard footsteps coming towards me.
              I started to panic, a cold clamp of helplessness closed in on me.
               I could feel the panic weighing on my chest, and a moment seemed like and eternity.
             The door swung open, and it took all my willpower to not call out. I would not give him the satisfaction.
             Stikh came flouncing in, and I could tell by his body language that he was happy.
               He walked over, sitting on a wooden chair beside my table, "scouts have seen the princess and a big Zora coming this way. I understand the princess coming, but is the Zora just her body guard, or?" He asked, his voice light and airy. It made me feel sick.
             I glowered at him, and he just laughed, "oh? You don't wanna say? Why? Is he a secret lover of the princess'? No? Maybe his is yours? Oh, that would be interesting!" Stikh leaned towards me, "y'know, if he is your lover that would be a good way to break you, wouldn't it little hero?" He said sadistically, his voice dripping with venom.
           I inhaled sharply, unwillingly giving him information just with that. He sat back and laughed, the hollow sound causing a cold hand to grip my stomach.
              "Oh, so he is yours? Interesting," he said as he stood and walked around the room.
              I kicked myself internally, staring up at the ceiling as I try to fight down my rising panic.
               Stikh came back, a small blade held in his hand, "well they shall be here tonight I believe. I'm going to have some more fun before we take you out to show you off," he said as if he was talking of the weather and not torture.
               He hummed, "now, you are right handed correct?" He asked simply.
              No I'm left handed, "yes," is what I said.
               Stikh tutted, "now I know that isn't true, you shouldn't lie, that isn't very heroic of you," he said as he walked over to my left side.
                I opened my mouth to speak, but I was cut off when he slammed the knife down through the palm of my hand.
         I cried out, a hard, burning pain shooting from my hand to my shoulder. Stikh wiggles the blade a little, causing the pain to grip my arm and shoulder again in a furious, burning wave.
             Stikh laughed, the animalistic sound bouncing evilly off the walls.  He stepped back, leaving the knife in my hand.
               I groaned, the pain still ripping through me. Stikh laughed again, then he pulled the dagger from my hand.
                I cried out again, and I could feel blood washing over my hand, making the table sticky.
                 He then went down to my legs. I tensed up, knowing that something dreadful was going to happen next.
              Stikh raised the knife a little, "What should I write on you? I think I should write a little note to your freak lover," he purred.
              Stikh walked up to my right thigh, he cut away the side of my shorts, leaving my hip exposed. He brought the dreaded blade to my skin again.
             He wrote with stinging lines. Blood wept from the word he wrote, giving it a sickening look.
              "Freak. I think that suits both the fish and the fish fucker? Don't you think, fish fucker?" He said, his voice deep and hollow.
He stepped back, "now, do you want to tell me how you defeated the Great Calamity? I know that you used your dreaded sword to weaken him, but what is the power of the goddess that the prissy princess used?" He said, his voice returning to a casual drone.
I shook my head, causing him to groan, "Come on fish fucker! Work with me here!" He said loudly as he went down and slapped my foot.
I called out as pain shot up because of the broken bone. It was a white hot flare of pain then a throbbing ache.
"Fine! Fuck, it's the triforce! She used the triforce!" I yelled.
Stikh tilted his head, "see? Was that so hard? Now," he said as he walked over to my left side.
He came up to my face, putting the cold tip of the sword on my cheek, "let's keep a reminder of how you defeated the Great Calamity. Now everyone will know who you are. Well, that does depend on if you get out of here," he laughed manically.
I flinched slightly, the cold blade pressing into my cheek. He drew slowly, and deliberately.
I could feel the warmth of my blood leak down my face. Stikh stopped drawing the stinging line, and he sat back to admire his work.
"Hm, I think that's good. Question though: are you just a careless swimmer or is there more behind those shark bites?" He asked, his voice coated with sweetness.
My stomach dropped, Sidon! Fuck sakes! I thought angrily. Stikh took my stunned silence as a response, and started laughing.
"You really are a freak? You and your fishy friend there," he said, his voice turning to a cold dagger.
I stared up at the ceiling, calling out for any help from any goddess who listens. Stikh sadly brought my attention back to reality when he whipped me hard across the thigh.
I cried out, the stinging rope bringing a red welt to my leg. I looked to Stikh, and he was standing with his head cocked and a frayed rope in his hand.
"Judging by the bites, I thought you would be into kinky shit?" He said, his voice full of mock concern, "or is it just with the fish?" He mocked.
He hit me over the stomach with the hard rope. Everywhere he touched left a stinging welt.
He walked to my right side, and he brought the rope down with a hard crack over my cheek, right beside my eye.
I was sobbing quietly, trying not to draw attention to myself, and hoping he would soon leave.
Stikh soon grew bored of me, and he tossed the rope aside, "well, I'm pooped for today. Be ready though, because tonight is the real show!" He yelled as he walked out and slammed the door.
I choked back a sob after the door slammed shut. I sat, breathing heavily through my nose for a long while.
Breathing hurt, because of the cuts and lashings.
My hand throbbed dully and I felt like throwing up whatever would be in my stomach right now.
Zelda! Zelda please! I called out in my head. I didn't care that even in my head I sounded as if I was sobbing.
She answered almost immediately, Link? What's wrong? She asked quickly.
I bit my lip hard to keep myself from sobbing, I want to go home. Stikh said that you are almost here, is that true?