My mate with raven hair (One shot for Princess and the Little Ones)

Princess parked slowly and easily in front of a quaint and familiar looking diner. It was a favourite of the highschoolers in town who wanted a nice place to hang out, eat, and goof off. She lifted her face to take a long whiff of the air, she sighed as her stomach growled quietly. She turns so she's facing all of us including Adam who's in the front with her, she flashes us her big smile saying excitedly, "I hope you're hungry, it's all on me, for you know..." She stopped for a second collecting her thoughts, "Losing my freedom."

All four of us cheered, showing our love of food. I quickly slid out of the car, yelling, "let's order everything on the menu!"

I make a mad dash towards the building which contained the most delicious smell that I'd ever had the pleasure of smelling, it smelled of dark bitter melted chocolate and sweet caramel. I slipped into the diner and my head automatically snapped to the source of the amazing smell which was a petite, skinny (but curvy) and all together beautiful girl. I knew what she was to me. The word mate was the only coherent one in my brain at the moment. I walked up to the booth she was standing next too all the while taking in her details like her long, silky, raven black hair. Her long legs which were being showed off by her cute waitress uniform, and her soft porcelain skin. I tapped her shoulder causing a hot surge of electricity to burn through my body. She slowly turned to face me showing me her name tag which read, "Ciara" a beautiful name to fit a beautiful girl. Her eyes were breathtaking and mesmerising, her left was green and her right brown. I stared deep into her eyes getting lost not saying anything.

I was still staring into her eyes when Princess came up behind us causing Ciara to drop her pen, rip her gaze from mine and take several steps away from us. Which I'll admit kind of hurt but still I looked at her softly and whispered softly, "She doesn't bite. She's a friend."

It didn't help much though because she still glanced quickly between us with the same frightened and startled look, that showed that she wasn't sure whether or not to believe me. It hurt that she looked at us so horrified. Princess, trying to help said, "I am alpha Denwoods guest the boys want to order a bit of everything, is that alright?"

Ciara nodded frantically before turning and running to drop our order while telling her boss she was done working tonight and leaving. I heard the back door close and it felt like there was an iron grip on my heart.

"I'm sorry Cole," Princess whispered frowning, "I scared away the poor girl, she went home."

"What about my burgers?!" I heard Greg complain faintly followed by Adam smacking him over the back of his head as I sat down in the booth heavily.

"There are more people working here, bright head!"

"Ow" moaned a whimpering Greg.

I scrambled to get out of my seat quickly to go after her but the boys held me down.

"You're not ditching us for a girl, dude" Greg says.

"But she's-" I start trying to explain that she's my mate.

"A hottie." Crisp finishes. "This is Princess' night, remember?"

"I think three idiots are enough, go after her Cole." Princess said helpfully and without a second more I'm dashing out the door after Ciara.

I run down the sidewalk following her faint scent. I finally find her sitting on a bench on the path just outside the forest.

"Ciara?" I whisper kneeling in front of her. "How do you know my name!" She demands angrily, looking up at me slightly scared and hurt. "Um.. your name-plate" I say shyly. Toning down my personality so I don't psyche her out so soon. "Oh" she says blushing prettily, sounding embarrassed. I reach for her hand and she ever so slightly flinches away. I look up at her hurt causing her to frown.