Calum. Part 1

--Calum--
Part one
>your POV<

I have been friends with all the boys from 5 seconds of summer for a long time. But I have always had a crush on Calum. He was the first one out of the boys that I met and who introduced me to the rest of the boys.

I am out shopping with Ashton because they have no food in the house. Apart from Cal, Ashton is your best friend and the only one who knows about you liking Calum.

"So when are you going to tell Calum about your true feelings (Y/N)" he asks and I sigh.

"Never" I whisper pulling off a few things on the shelf that they need

"(Y/N) he needs to know, you can't keep it from him for much longer." He says. Being honest you were thinking about telling him today your just scared that he won't feel the same way. I don't want to loose him as a friend.

"Well... I was actually going to tell him today" I tell him as we reach the checkout. Ashton turns around to you with wide eyes smiling

"That's amazing. I can't wait till you two are married with little babies running around and I'll be an uncle-"

"Woh woh woh, Ash he might not even like me back." I say getting in the car

"He will, I know he will" he smiles and I shake my head

~at home~

After Ashton and I put all the food away we sit at the table talking until Calum walks into the room.

"Oh (Y/N) I'm glad your here. I have been wanting you too meet someone for a while, (Y/N) this is my girlfriend, Kelly" he says and a girl walked into the room and Calum puts his arm around her. Blond, thin, beautiful. Everything I wish I was. Of course he chose her.

Hearing the word girlfriend come out of his mouth my heart breaks into a million pieces. Looking at them, smiling, happy, kissing, everything about them just broke my heart even more. I was stupid to think Calum would ever like me.

"I'm gunna go" I say getting up from my seat and walking to the door. I wipe the tear from my eye as I put my coat on.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay" I hear Ashton's voice behind me and I turn around. Ashton sees my face and straight away wraps my arms around me. I cry into Ashton's chest as he rubs my back

"Promise you didn't know about that" I say to him and he shakes his head

"I promise (Y/N) I had no idea about that." He says and I nod my head.

"I'm just gunna go, I'll talk to you later Ash, tell Luke and Micky I said bye" I say and he nods kissing my cheek then I walk away

TO BE CONTINUED