Bye Boo Bear

(A/N)

So I have not updated in the longest time and I know that there can be loads of excuses but to completely honest I just did not know what to write but then I was laying down and I heard this song and I was just inspired so yeah check the song out, its called skinny love (which ever version you like better, Bon Iver or Birdy)

Chapter 3

Louis P.O.V.

            It has been a week now since Harry yelled at me. I tried to go and talk to him but every time I look at him he just turns away and leaves me. I can’t stand this feeling that I get, Harry is supposed to be my best friend, the one person that I can go to and find support in. Now simply looking at him disgusts him. He even moved out of the flat that me and him were sharing. That was the hardest day for me. I have spent the last couple of days laying on my bed only talking to Niall as he is the only one of the lads that still talks to me. I messed up and I messed up big time. Without him I feel like my energy is deprived, I feel like there isn’t a point anymore. I used to wake up to his beautiful smile and those gorgeous emerald eyes. Now when I look at him he has a permanent frown and his eyes look dark and what pains me even more is knowing that I caused this. I made him hate me. Of all the things that I could have done I made the biggest mistake of my life. I just want him here in my arms where I can hold him and cuddle with him and feel safe. But I still remember that look he gave me and the events that took place that night keep replaying in my mind and every time I sleep I have dreams of him yelling at me but the worst part is that every time I close my eyes I see his face when I dumped the water on him. Confusion, shock, sadness, the tears in his eyes and the crack in his voice when he ran out.  Maybe tonight will be different; maybe if I go to sleep I won’t see that again.

(Just to not confuse you guys this is the “dream” but actually a memory)

            I was hit by an excruciating pain of seeing Harry cry. In an effort to make him stop I walked towards him but he went backwards on the bed trying to cover his naked body with the wet covers. “Har-“ I started but I was cut off.

 “DON’T LOUIS JUST DON’T!” at that moment he stood up and threw me to the floor and ran out of the room crying. I got up from the floor and chased him until I caught up to him in the kitchen. “What are you doing Harry?” I looked at him stand there stark naked as he threw on some sweats that he had lying around in the kitchen. “What does it look like I’m doing Louis? Or are you to stupid to connect the dots!” that hurt me and it hurt me bad, Harry never called me stupid he was never one to insult me. i did not notice that I had started to cry until he snapped me out of my thoughts. “I’m leaving because I can not stand being with someone as ignorant, selfish and a just plain prick to me! Stay here and don’t look for me. I will come back for my stuff later you shit head” he sounded mad but he did not look it. He had tears cascading down his face and his eyes were red and puffy. “You don’t mean that Haz”

            “Like hell I don’t Louis you are so fucking self centered some times I can’t even stand being around you. You are an arse, a prick, and a piece of shit best friend!”

At that I couldn’t contain myself I fell to the floor and started to cry. It was at times like these that Harry would come up to me, hold me close and comfort me, but he didn’t. Instead he slammed the door and left.

            I laid on the floor for a really long time because I had cried myself to sleep. That was something that I have never done before, I felt abandoned, lost and all the names that Harry had called me were starting to settle in. I did not want to believe it but I knew there was some truth behind it, was that what he had thought of me all along? I started to feel a knot in my throat and a sob trying to escape my lips when my phone started to buzz. It was a text from Zayn.