TG Six

A bright morning arrived, a morning to get more information to fulfil Byun Baekhyun's blog. He walked down the white and shining path that was leading to the Park household.

The little blogger searched for a familiar face since he lost his coordination. The deep voiced male who introduced him as Do Kyungsoo was standing next to the entrance of the huge bulding. Baekhyun walked towards him and waved his hands.

"Hey!"

Do Kyungsoo only turned his head to his right, the facial expression was kept. "Hello, Mr. Byun."

"Uh, do you mind showing me where I can find Mrs. Park?"

Without losing any energy in talking, Kyungsoo stepped forward to lead him the way. Baekhyun was confused for a few seconds but soon decided to follow the male. He was greeted by everyone, he didn't even know which way to bow next.

Do Kyungsoo stopped infront of a door, turning around. "We're here." He said and stepped aside. "I'll leave now."

Baekhyun nodded and watched Kyungsoo leaving him alone infront of this door. Should he knock, maybe there was a bell somewhere near by. Instead of wasting time, Baekhyun decided to just knock. After a few seconds he received a "Come in."

He entered the room and bowed before walking any further.

"Oh, Baekhyun!" Mrs. Park smiled at him. "Take a seat." Baekhyun nodded and took a seat infront of her desk. "I hope I'm not interrupting your work." He apologized.

Mrs. Park shook her head. "No, you didn't. I heard you and Chanyeol went on a date?"

Eyes rolled after the sentence fell. "No, we didn't. He went on a date with his boyfriend and I just accompanied them. I wanted to know what a typical date together with the big Park Chanyeol was like."

"I understand." Mrs. Park nodded. "What was your first impression?"

"Well," Baekhyun rubbed his chin. "I am confused, Mrs. Park. Chanyeol seems like he doesn't care about having that many boyfriends, is he really that cold hearted?"

A chuckle left Mrs. Park's lips. "I wouldn't consider it as cold hearted, it's just the way he is. He isn't capable of keeping any relationship like I said before."

"But aren't you the one to tell him to break up?"

"To see if he really does! Who would break up with the person he loves for their mother in the first place?"

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, such a strange tought.

"Also he doesn't need to have a boyfriend, he should be concentrated about things concerning the company." Baekhyun laughed, that's the Mrs. Park he knew.

"Is Chanyeol meeting the doctor regularly?"

"Huh?" Mrs. Park seemed confused. "I don't know. What's with that question all of the sudden?"

Baekhyun thumbed through his notebook. "Having a ton of boyfriends leads to a lot of sexual intercourse, Mrs. Park. He should check about HIV, shouldn't he? This is a dangerous disease."

Mrs. Park widened her eyes. "Baekhyun!" She couldn't hold back her laugh for some reason. "I don't know things about Chanyeol's private life and it should stay this way. . ."

"Hm, okay." Baekhyun lifted his shoulders. "I just wanted to tell you that I am going to work with him, it seems like there is a lot more behind all that what I am seeing right now. I am meeting up with him soon, I'll better get going "

She was happy, happy to hear that Baekhyun was about to work with Chanyeol. Maybe he will realize that he is acting like an idiot. Baekhyun got up and said goodbye before leaving.