Big News

Title: Big News (Faberry)Summary: Quinn Fabray and Rachel Berry, the best soon-to-be happily married couple ever, return to Lima, Ohio for their Glee Club reunion with some big news

Summary: Quinn Fabray and Rachel Berry, the best soon-to-be happily married couple ever, return to Lima, Ohio for their Glee Club reunion with some big news.
Rachel gp

————

Rachel Berry lay on the soft velvet sheets of the king sized bed with her best friend and fiancé, Quinn Fabray, curled into her side. Quinn's head was resting on her arm. The blonde's eyes were closed and Rachel gently brushed her fingers on the back of Quinn's shoulder with the hand that was connected to her arm under Quinn's head, not wanting to disrupt her but just wanting to comfort her. Rachel could tell Quinn was nervous. She kept asking the same questions: 'what If it didn't work? What if we lose it?' She'd get herself all worked up and break down in Rachel's arms.

Rachel and Quinn were both desperate for this to work. They wanted a baby and had been trying for almost a year. They were successful once but then Quinn had a miscarriage. The miscarriage had been hard on them and they almost split up.

A baby together had been something Rachel and Quinn had wanted for a long time but they had been too afraid to try and wanted to wait until they were a bit older. Now, they had both graduated college and were living together in a relatively small house with two bedrooms. They both had good jobs and had decided that it was time to expand their family. They had decided that because they were getting married in two months, it would be the perfect time to try again for a baby.

Quinn sniffed, moved her head slightly, and opened her eyes. She stared at the white ceiling and swallowed. She desperately wanted this to work. She turned her head and looked at Rachel. She didn't want to disappoint her soon-to-be wife by loosing yet another baby, if they even had one inside her.

The timer beeped and Rachel turned her head to look at Quinn. Their eyes met. "Ready?" She asked.

Quinn swallowed anxiously. She sat up and looked at Rachel, who sat up too. "I'm scared." The blonde admitted. Rachel could see the fear in the green-eyes-girl's eyes.

Rachel reached out and gently brushed Quinn's cheek with her fingers comfortingly. She smiled softly. "It's going to be okay." She dropped her hand from her fiancé's cheek and reached for the pregnancy test.

"I can't look." Quinn covered her eyes with her hands which were shaking slightly with nerves.

Rachel swallowed. "Okay." She turned the pregnancy test over in her hands and looked down at it. Her eyes widened and a bright smile crossed her face.

"Quinn..." Rachel started, holding up the pregnancy test so that it was in line with Quinn's eyes. "...open you're eyes."

Quinn was reluctant to pull her hands away from her eyes at first, but she eventually obeyed her fiancé's wishes and pulled her hands away from her eyes. She blinked and after a moment everything came into focus. Her eyes landed on the pregnancy stick and they widened. "Oh my..." She trailed off, a wide smile crossing her lips. She pushed Rachel's hands down and their eyes met.