1 2 3 Smile - Chapter 1

1.2.3 Smile

An original story of Yunis2o

1 2 3 Smile - CHAPTER 1

------

Tina's Pov

"Fuck! "

How nice! Ako na nga yung nahulog, ako pa yung namura! What a great way to start my first day here in this oh-so-perfect school.

"Girl, don't glare at me. Hindi ka tumitingin sa dinadaanan mo!" this girl in a full make-up said which made her disciples laugh.

Ugh. Akala ko sa movies lang yung mga ganyan. Ayan oh, tingnan mo sila, faking their laughs sa likod ng babaeng to which I assume is their leader.

"Nerdie, you don't belong into this school. I'm sorry but I think you have to call your daddy na. You are an eyesore, bitch"  one of her disciples said then they left.. laughing.. like hyenas.

I just transferred here. Basically, newbie ako dito pero hindi ko naman inexpect na ganyan ang ugali ng mga students dito. Kanina pa ako nakakarinig ng mga nagmumurahan! Sa corridors, sa classrooms, and please don't make me mention the cafeteria. Akala ko ba lahat ng students dito galing sa mga magagandang families?

By the way, I'm Ca... I mean.. Christina He... I mean.. Christina Castro! 17 years old and currently a Senior High School (ABM) student here in...

"Freshmen, New Students! King Stone University is rawrry rawrry happy to welcome you all!" yelled by someone behind me kaya napatingin ako. A mascot. A lion mascot. Actually, there's a story behind that Lion thingy. Male students here are called Lions because before, all boys lang ang school na to whereas Female students are called Tigers naman. But yeah this school is the kingdom of Lions and Tigers.

King Stone University is considered as one of the best performing schools here in the Philippines. Nasakanila na ata lahat. Bright students, Talented students, everything. But, there is also this university na kabangga nila sa lahat ng bagay. Examinations, Sports, Quiz bees, etc. and that's Herven University owned by the Herven Family.

Herven Family is considered as one of the best and well-known families of this generation because of how skilled each member of the family is in handling business. Sabi nga nila, it runs in the blood na daw kasi, sa lolo pa lang nila who started it all, Mr. Henry Herven, lahat na ng pinasok nilang business may it be hotels, restaurants, resorts... etc. naging successful. Mr. Henry and his wife, Mrs. Elizabeth Herven have a son named Mr. Nicholas Herven who later on married Mrs. Marie Herven. Unfortunately, Mrs. Elizabeth died way way back which caused illness to Mr. Henry that's why all of the properties of the old Hervens were then given to Mr. Nicholas and his wife.

Years later, nagkaron ng five children si Mr. Nicholas and Mrs. Marie. Yup, five, lima. Mr. Nicholas said in a magazine interview before na bumawi daw talaga siya kasi alam niya kung ano yung feeling na walang kapatid since he is an only child. 4 boys, 1 girl namely: Cristofer Herven, Carl John Herven, Chase Herven, Carlo, Herven, and Carla Aina Monique Herven.

According to some, because of the five, mas lalong nakilala yung family nila. They became the covers for young entreprenaurs' magazines countless times. Aside from the fact that they're a Herven, they're also individually skilled, and they all look so good; especially the boys, yung girl? I'm not quite sure.. Chase and Carlo Herven entered the modeling industry, the eldest, Cristofer and the 2nd son, CJ are handling some of the business of the family. As for Carla, I'm not really sure..

Okay, enough with the story of that family.

I was busy walking down the hallways when two guys caught my attention. They're not wearing uniforms, they're actually sporting a "Batas-kami-kaya-di-kami-naka-uniform" kind of outfit. But boy, I must admit, they're both good-ass-looking especially the one in right.