Finding Fate (Niall Horan love story)

Hi guys! so this is my first story, critisism is welcome! 

just to introduce myself, i'm joanne. 14. texas. 

I'm full yellow. that means asian (: 

i love one direction with all my heart, amberlynn's view on them isnt the same as mine. yet. 

haha enjoy! tell me what you think. xx

_____________________________________

"We've got a bit of love hate, take it to the edge then we hit the brakes...." the car radio was blasting the British/ Irish pop sensation annoyingly, thanks to the girl in my passenger seat. 

"Ugh! It's like everywhere i go, there they are!" i complained to my best friend of 7 years, Elle. 

"I don't get it, how can you hate them so much? i mean LOOK AT THEM! they're perfect in everyway and.." she gushed on and on about her "soulmates" One Direction. 

Let me fill you in a little bit. My name is Camilla Roberts. I'm 17, turning 18 in two weeks, so excited! Ever since I was a little girl, i had to learn to fend for myself. When i was in 9th grade, my mom was in a terrible car crash and died upon impact. that changed my life forever. My dad was so shaken up and depressed for a about a year. then, in year 2, things took a turn for the worse. my dad started going out every night, getting drunk and when he came home it was like he was a whole different person. He was a monster, and he scared the living hell out of me. Usually, when he got wasted he beat me, leaving bruises and scars that were so difficult to explain and cover up. eventually, after 5 months of neverending hell, i moved in with Elle's family. 

Elle and I are different in so many ways, but as cliche as it sounds, our differences make us so much stronger as friends. Elle is your perfect idea of an All American girl. She's got long blonde precious hair, that falls just above her waist. her eyes are a piercing green, with hints of torquoise in them. they're so gorgeous. she's so bubbly and the sweetest girl you could ever meet. Elle's the type of girl that every guy wants to have, and every girl wants to be best friends with, yet she's never full of herself. Me on the other hand? Well, I'm just a whole other story. I have a long chesnut-colored hair, which Elle always tells me is so gorgeous, but I honestly think it just likes boring. my eyes are probably my favorite thing about me. they're a really soft green, with streaks of "gold" in them. I'm average weight, tan, and about 5'4. 

And my dislike for One Direction? it's really not that they suck, they're music is kind of catchy actually, and every once in a while Elle will catch me humming to the tunes. the reason why i hate them is because they seem like any other famous people.. spoiled and quite cocky to say the least. Elle always tries to get me to like them, but i always tell her i never will.

but then again... be careful what you wish for, right?