SUMMER

Chapter 1:

I hate it when they argue! Yes my parent, they never stop day and night. But today was different they were louder and also i kept hearing things begin knocked down and mom screaming. I want to go downstairs and see what was happening but was scared of begin hit too by dad.

'SAMANTHA BROWN!! GET YOU'RE STINKING ARSE HERE NOW!!', dad screamed, this can't be good whenever dad says my full name it ment i was in huge trouble.

I ran don the stairs and into the kitchen where mom was sitting on the table crying and dad standing near the sink with his hands folded.

'Listen, you hopeless cow! i want you to go and get your stuff and get your arse in 5 mins' dad yelled.

'where am i going?' i asked, scared my reply would be a slap.

'your moving in with me. can't leave you with this hopeless piece of shit, now stop wasting my time a get ready now or you will i learn the meaning of be quick when i bunch you in the little hopless face of yours!'

WHAT!! i can't be. NOoooOOOO!!!. I have to live with him and leave mom! This can't be happenning to me. Tears stared to escape my eyes and run quickly down my cheeks. I never cry! i hate crying especiallyinfront of people! I quickly wiped the tears away and ran up the stairs. I have no choice but to get ready. Ready for a horriable life.