Part 31

CLARKE:

I had been locked in a cell for days and I was starting to lose all hope of survival I had left. There was no way I was getting out of here and nobody knew where I was. It looked like I was inside a mountain, but the walls where nicely and smoothly even. In the last few days I had been stung with needles and scalples, being the testing subject. I had scars all over me now and I had already lost weight. They didn't give me much food. All they did was exhamined every part of me, torture me, seeing how much I could take until I broke. And I had no idea why! I weren't any different than them.

I had tried to fight back the first times, but I eventually gave up. I wanted to keep trying, but I wasn't strong enough. I couldn't resist my body from giving in any longer. I had also tried talking to them, but they kept treating me like I wasn't even there. No matter what I said, it wouldn't change anything. 

I heard someone lock up my cell and walk towards me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me forcefully along with him. 

"Please don't!" I begged, trying to resist. I couldn't handle it anymore. I was already weak from the last time they did reseach on me. "pleasepleaseplease, don't hurt me anymore.." I pleaded as I tried to stop him. Every inch of my body hurt and I could't take it anymore. He just tightened his grip and walked faster and harder. To my surprise we walked past the operating room and inside a room I had never entered before. It was small and looked like a living room/ office. In the middle there was two chairs and a small table between them. There was a woman inside. She had long, dark hair and looked very young. Maybe just a little older than me. The guy holding me, let me go and the woman gestured for me to sit. I sat down across from her and looked at her with narrowed eyes. 

"Welcome, Clarke" she said with a calm and controlled voice. 

"What? No torturing today?" I said sarcastically, acting surprised. She smiled at me, like I just made a really funny joke to her. 

"I guess we deserved that one" she said, folding her hands.

"You guess?!" I stated frustrated. "What do you want with me?!"

"We want to know what you are" she said, keeping her calm voice.

"What I am?" I asked confused. 

"You look like us, walk like us, talk like us. But you came falling from the sky. You're not from here. You don't belong here. So what are you?" 

"I'm human! We all are!" I explained. 

"How?" she questioned. 

"We came from something called 'the ark'. It's a spacestation that our ancestors escaped to before the nuclear apocalypse. We've been living there ever since. We, the hundered of us, were sent to earth to see if it was inhabitable again" I elucidated her.

She decreased the space between her eyebrows with a frown. She was considering whether to believe me or not. After a while she said "Take her back" as she looked at the guy who had brought me in. 

"What?! But I told you everything?" I said with a bemused expression as the guy leaded me out. She didn't meet my eyes and just stared at nothing as I was being dragged out.

"I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!" I yelled before the door closed and I could no longer see her. 

BELLAMY: 

It had been days since we sent out the search party to look for Clarke and no one had yet returned. My leg was still hurting and still, unfortunally, shattered. Octavia kept worrying about if the leg grew back together wrong and my leg would turn out misformed. Then I wouldn't be able to use it normally. She was no docter and neither were anybody else. Everybody knew that I probably, normally, would need surgury, but we had no one who to execute one. And quite frankly, I didn't give a rats ass about my leg. All I could think about was Clarke. Right then, Octavia walked into my tent with some dried meat, water and some berries. 

"There's no word from the search party yet. We should maybe send out more people!" I suggested. She looked over at me with a sad look and gave me the food as I had sat up properly. 

"What?" I asked her. 

"We're not gonna send out more people, Bell" she said as she looked at the ground, biting her lip.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"If the search party don't return, we've already lost 4 more people. And people are not willing to go on a death mission."

"Then we'll do it ourselves!"

"You won't be able to walk for weeks, Bellamy" she said, still not able to meet my gaze.

"What are you really trying to say here, O?" I asked, scared that I wouldn't like the next words leaving her mouth. 

"I'm really sorry, big brother" she whispered and disappeard out the door. 

Hey everybody!

I hope you like todays update and like the development of the story!

Thank you for reading and voting and all the comments! I love it! You guys inspire me so much <3

Quick Question! Do you think there is to much dialogue or do you like it this way? :)

Also, remember to check out my new story, Denouement!!! 

xoxo