What Now? pt.1

WOAH OMG THANKS FOR 1K READS THIS IS CRAZY IM SO GLAD PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS RANDOM STUFF I JUST THROW OUT TO THE WORLD AHHHHH. sorry for geeking out, but thank you!!!

------------

Rey jolted awake, a bead of cold sweat dripping down her forehead. A sickness surged throughout her body, climbing up her throat until she could feel the acidic taste teasing her tongue. She had barely reached the bathroom before her stomach betrayed her and she had thrown up all of last nights supper.

 This had been going on for a few days in a row now, but she couldn't understand why. She had attempted to convince herself that it was just an upset stomach and that it didn't need medical attention, but as she got worse and worse, the thought of seeing a professional wasn't so bad.

Throughout the morning, Rey would have constant episodes where the pain would overcome her, tugging and stretching in her abdomen through serious cramps and aches. It grew so bad that it was nearly impossible to hide during training, and that's when she went to the doctor.

Lol can y'all guess what it is? ;)  Eek sorry for breaking the fourth wall I'm just excited. 

-----

After answering a long questionnaire and taking several tests, Rey sat patiently in the waiting room with Finn for the doctor to come back and tell her what was wrong. All of the horrific diseases she had ever learned about flashed across her mind, scattering her thoughts and effectively scaring her. 

"Stop it, Rey, you're too lost in your own head," Finn said, snapping Rey out of her nightmare trance. She gripped his arm and looked at him with worried eyes.

"I've never experienced anything like this before, what if it's something really bad, what if it's deadly." Finn would have thought she was joking but the fear in her eyes told a different story. 

"Relax, you're going to be fine. You've handled much worse pain before," Finn reminded her.

"Yes, but those were always injuries on the outside, I knew what was causing them, and I knew how to treat it. But this, this is so foreign. I have no idea what's going on or why." 

Before Finn could make his next point, a woman walked and led the two of them to the laboratory. The doctor stood there with several test results in his hands and smiled warmly at Rey and Finn.

"Take a seat," He said, gesturing to the couch that was placed in front of a long steal desk the doctor sat behind. 

"I have good news," he chuckled, "It's not deadly."

Rey let out a loud sigh and shot a relieved glance to Finn.

"Congratulations Rey," The doctor began, "You're pregnant." 

---------

Life is the best at surprising you,

You can try to run away,

Try to hide from it all,

But somehow, it's always just around the corner,

Waiting for you.

Life finds a way,

Life always finds a way,

To surprise you,

It's unpredictable,

It's inevitable. 

She knew who the father was. His name felt like vinegar in her mouth. The thought of his eyes made her want to forget. But life finds a way. Something kept bringing them together, no matter how hard she fought it. And now, that something was a child. A child that would bond the two of them like nothing else could. And he didn't even know. 

Kylo Ren didn't even know he was a father. 

And Rey had no idea how to tell him.