Did I want to be famous? NO!

Did I want to be famous? Did I ever want to go to one of those stupid auditions, that my mother set up for me? Was I happy when we got 'The call' telling us I had gotten the part?No, No, and No.

My name is Nikita Taylors, and I'm a famous actress and singer. I was always told growing up that I had an amazing voice, that I should go pro. And silly me, I used to love the compliments I got. But in the end of it all it was what led my mother to this strange obsession.

Let me just work this out for you. Me good voice + moms obsession= me famous. And now because of my mother, I have to deal with papirazzi, crazy fans, and my fake slutty celebrity wanna be friends. Yup ain't life great? And yes that was what I like to call my best friend sarcasm.

And now that my mother has finally gotten what she wanted (me famous) she has to keep annoying me about my public status, my additude, and last but not least my nonexistent friends.

I wouldn't say that I was shy growing up, and sure I had a few friends. But according to my mother we had to have 'standards' so I wasn't allowed to be friends with just anybody.

In my opinion I was deprived of my childhood. In my mothers opinion, I just matured faster than others. In case you don't fully understand yet, my mother controls my life.

Now that I'm famous, I'm not even allowed to talk without her giving me a script to read from. Oh and she has a list of rules for me, that she has painted on my bedroom wall. Ya I wasn't kidding when I said she had an obsession.

So here's what my bedroom wall looks like.

Rules

1. Don't speak out of hand.

2. Always consult mother before making a decision.

3. Always smile and wave to papirazzi.

4. Always give your fans what they want... Like an autograph.

5. Always be charming.

6. Never leave your bedroom without make up on.

7. Always sing in the shower. (according to mother it boosts publicity?!)

8. Always wear something uncomfortable and fashionable.(yes it says uncomfortable. Why? Apperently everything uncomfortable always looks better than something comfortable)

9. Never blame attiude on your time of the month.

10. Always consult mother before speaking.

Yes she has that written on my bedroom wall. My mother is everywhere. And my only sanctuary, is my attic. That's one thing my mother doesn't know about, and I hope to god that she never finds it.

It's my getaway, it's where I stash all my secret candy.(that she never let's me eat) ya I know I'm sixteeen and hiding candy from my mother. But if she ever saw me drop one peice of chocolate in my mouth, she would lose whatever sanity she still has.

And my dad? Just sits back and watches. Not caring what my mother does. He cheats, I've known for four years. I found him coming home with another woman when my mother was on a business trip. And frankly my mother knows as well. When I finally got up the courage to ask her why she doesn't just leave my father? She said,"I can't do that! It would leak to the press and then we would have a scandal!"

Of course all my mother ever cares about is, what other people would think, or the papirazzi.