t h a n k y o u

If you actually went through and read this whole thing, wow. I'm so, so grateful and I'm so, so sorry. I wrote this junk at like one in the morning and decided to post it after a bit of revision (not much, as you can probably tell d:). It was just like every emotion I was feeling at the time (regret, sadness, nostalgia, loss, hope, etc.) mashed into this.

So yeah, thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or drop a comment. And if you liked it, please tell me if you'd like a full story. I'm considering making a spin-off/companion book in a normal format, but I'd like to know if there would actually be any interest in it.

If you liked the format/shortness of the story, check out my new book called caleb & jane. It's written through the text messages of two best friends and it's ongoing. So yeah, that's all I have for now.

Special thanks to @swish_lady for reading/voting on every chapter and being very supportive (:

And a shoutout to @reminiscence- for being so super amazing and lovely and sweet!

Thanks again for reading;

Keep swimming xx

~twisting allegories

08.17.14 update: WHOA! #335 in Short Story! WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I can't even. Just. Wow. Thank you.

Okay, beam me up Scotty.

Violet out.