important notice :)

~~~~

author's note EDIT JAN 19 2015

okay so this is weird. the first two chapters of this book are trash from when i wrote them three years ago.

WAIT DON'T LEAVE ASDFGHJKL!!

just skip to the real chapter 1, or you can read this horrendous piece of poo. it doesn't matter. what matters is that i want to keep my bad writing so i can look back on it and see how ive improved :) this is just a personal thing for me to see how i've grown don't hate me

SO SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT

GO TO 'THE REAL CHAPTER 1 :)

~~~~

Prologue

When someone says "You don't know how I feel!", I laugh and respond curtly, "Yes I do.", because, in fact, I know exactly how they feel. In one single touch of skin to skin I can feel that person's pain and anguish, or their joy and pleasure. I instantly know everything about them, their likes, dislikes, hobbies, memories, dreams, and other personal things.

This, of course, is cool; I can creep people out or wow them at parties. If I wanted I could work with the government. If I told anyone of my powers, though, they would do at least one of the following:
•Laugh; they thought I was joking
•Lock me up in a nuthouse
•Fall flat on their face running away
•Try to perform an exorcism, because they were very skeptical about me and when I proved I really DID know everything about them, they called the local priest. All the while I had to sit there, listening to this priest yell in my face, "May the power of Christ compel you!" over and over and over, also while being sprayed by some awfully cold holy water.
Those things listed above have all happened to me except the second one. It was attempted, and failed. You don't want to know how that ended.

But obviously this power gets in the way of my personal life as well. I can barely hold up a relationship boy-wise, and I literally have no friends. I do have some good news, though. My parents told me that we're moving to a new town, a fresh start for me and the whole family after...after...

Well, let's just say after...we had some trouble.

~~~~

Author's note... DEC 15 2014

Okay... wow. That was interesting.

I wrote this back in ye olden days of my writing experience and I thought that this was good.

ouch, its icky. I'm thinking of picking this back up and re writing it. If you're reading this...

good luck cause i don't know if its gonna get better than this