(Teaser) A form of Déjà vu

Leah's Pov- I chosed to stay at a local motel just so he couldn't find me, I know he would because I payed for the motel with his credit card. I know I wasn't thinking at the time. I had my own money but I chose to use his. I was beyond pissed because my mom told me when she was giving Jeremiah a bath there were recent bruises on his body from Prodigy. I had left him with Prod a few times like a dumb ass it's my fault. I had the police on speed dial so I wasn't afraid of anything. I heard a light knock on the door so I looked through the key hole guess who it was, Ray He had always had a crush on me. I open the door to a shocking kiss at first I hesitated but it felt so right so I loosend up to him and he shoved his tounge down my throat. He made me feel really good and loved it was just something I admired about him. He pulls away so he can talk.

Ray: Why do you let him beat on you Leah, I can show you what a real man is and what you've been dating isn't one look at you look what he did. *Leading her to the mirror*

I force my self to look in the mirror it hurt. I had saw I had some recent bruises and black eyes. A tear fell from my eyes. Ray turned me around and kissed me and pulled up my shirt...