Dungeons and Demons

*riiiiing*

Class was over. Oz had a free period for their last session today and so they made their way to the library, playing bone crush on their phone as they strolled through the hallways.

"CLEAR THE HALL!" a loud shout blasted through the corridor. Oz turned back to discover the entire hallway behind them flooded with a sea of werewolves, the wolf pack were crazy! and they were barreling right towards Oz! They froze, watching the wolves get closer and closer, faster and faster, when Scott pushed his way through the pack and lunged at Oz, pushing them to the floor and shielding them from the oncoming riot of beasts.

The pack bolted over and past Scott and Oz, with many of them leaping over his back and continuing off to the field.

Ah yes, it was match day, Oz remembered, The pack were always super pumped when they had football matches coming up.

"Thanks for saving me dude" Oz breathed as they both stood up from the floor.

"No problem little buddy! I'd hate to see someone squished by my bros!" Scott smiled, running his hand over the thick furry back of his head. "Gotta catch up to them though, can't play the game without the quarterback! Oh and I think I still have some bones buried in the bleachers, don't want anyone getting to those before I do!" he added, rushing off and saying goodbye to Oz with a cheerful wave.

Would walking down the hall ever be easy?! Oz wondered, continuing towards the library.

Scanning their student card and entering their library, Oz spotted Liam fervently pattering at his keyboard. They walked up to see that he was typing out a large post on some website they didn't recognise.

"Hey Liam, what're you writing?" Oz asked quizzically, sitting down at the computer next to him and loading up the game 'Federation of Fables'.

"Hello Oz. Well as you can see I am rather irately writing an expose on the absurdities of the sports program at this school on my personal blog. But you wouldn't know about it, it's so off the radar it only has one reader and that's even a little too many for my taste, however I am dedicated to the art of blog posting and if you - " Liam continued to ramble but Oz had already lost interest as they saw the player name 'ArsonExpert666' appear on the game screen. That was Damien's username! Where was he playing 'Federation of Fables'? They couldn't see him in the library and they definitely wouldn't have missed the chance to play side by side with him if he was!

"-so essentially it is imperative that this post explain in intricate detail, everything I have deduced about the ridiculous physical education being taught in this school!" Liam finished at last.

Oz had only just caught the end of his rant, they nodded in agreement with whatever it was the lavender vampire had been talking about just now.

Liam returned to his post, his hands dashing across the keyboard at impossible vampiric speeds, as Oz opened up BooTube, plugged in their headphones and put on the song 'What the Hell' by Scabpeel Lavigne. It spoke to them today for some reason. Returning to the game, a group invite popped up from Damien, 'Yo nerd, come help me finish this quest and pwn some n00bz' he had written. Oz accepted the request and spawned in to the player area. Damien's character was fully kitted out in high level armour and wielded a flame sword, typical Damien. Oz sent him a message 'hey I don't see u in the library, where r u?'.

'In the bathrooms, I'm skipping my home yuk class and didn't wanna get caught' came the reply.

'Aha makes sense ^_^' they typed back.

After spending their whole free hour gaming with Damien and completing level 16 of the castle of torture in 'Federation of Fables', Oz sent another message, 'so where shall I meet u for the prank talk?' they asked, realising they hadn't agreed on a location yet.

'Bathrooms, I'm gonna have a smoke and principal giant spider will kill me if he catches me doing it in front of his office again, not that I care' Damien replied. His fiery nature conjured right through his text as well as it did in person.

'Cool see you in 20' Oz replied, signing off and leaving the library, where Liam was still tapping away at his PC.