chapter 7 - The Date

After 10 minutes of driving, we pulled up to a fancy restaurant. He led me inside and we found a table at the window when we were seated a waiter came up to us.

"Are you guys ready to order?" he asked looking at me totally ignoring Scott's presence I heard a coughing of someone when I look in front of me Scott looked like he was about to rip the guy's head off. I then clear my throat "yes I would like the curry shrimps with mash potatoes thank you" when I look at Scott waiting for him to order he was just there glaring at the waiter.

"Scott" I called out to him that sounded more like a whisper I'm sure he heard because he turn his head towards my direction "uhhhm we're waiting on you to order"

"I'll have what my girlfriend is having" he said emphasizing the word girlfriend and I started blushing madly. When the waiter was gone I look at him "What?"  he said like nothing ever happened.

" You used the word girlfriend , may I  remind you this is our first date how the hell are you going around telling people I'm your girlfriend" I emphasized the phrase 'your girlfriend' and kept on rambling and before I knew it, his lips were on mine my first instinct was to pull away but I just got so lost into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync to my disappointment we had to pull apart to catch air. By now I was as red as a tomato.

Shortly after the waiter came back with our food.
I began to play with the fork "so are you going to eat that or play with the food?" he smiled widely at me.
"Uhhhm...yeah" I said all nervous.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME...

Alright it's time to get my shit together its just one kiss no biggies I can do this I am Agent Kira Johnson.

I then clear my throat and said "lets play 20 questions"

"OK sure, you go first"

"What's your favourite colour ?" I said

" black...and yours?"

"Royal blue" I mumbled.
For the rest of the date it went on well. Now we are currently at my apartment door.

"I had a nice time" I said turning around with the keys to my apartment in my hands
"I'm glad you had a nice time so can I come in"

"No....uhhm my sister is probably in there" I said a little too quick.

"So can I at least get a goodnight kiss" he smirked

" what do I look like your grandma if you want a goodnight kiss go to your grandma... Uhhm I'm just joking come here" he started to lean in before our lips could meet the door flew open revealing Lydia. She drag me inside before I can say goodnight to Scott.

"Lydia what was that for?" I asked

"I think you're forgetting the main reason why your here" she spoke angrily.

Without answering her I went straight to my room thinking of the kiss me and Scott shared earlier, it was magical.

A/n
Do you feel the love between kira and Scott?

Do you think Kira would have invited Scott inside if Lydia wasn't there?

Will these two relationship blossom or will it die?
......read to find out

Please remember to vote and comment