Chapter 30

Kaityln POV

So I'm at home and I'm bored. Roc is sleeping cause I guess he's tired well today was a long day anyways. Since it wasn't that late I decided to take a short walk. As I was walking Roc texted where I went and I told him that I was going for a walk. Then after I started texting Jazzie. She told me that Niyah went to the spa and whatever. As I was texting I was sorta walking but also paying attention to where I was going. But for the last minute I wasn't and I bumped into someone.

Kaityln: oh my gosh I'm so sorry.

???: it's alright.

Kaityln: Princeton?

Princeton: oh hey Kaityln.

Kaityln: Princeton?

Princeton: oh hey Kaityln.

Kaityln: what are you doing here?

Princeton: I'm heading home.

Kaityln: you're walking home?

Princeton: yeah. It's just a few blocks away. Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be home?

Kaityln: yeah but I got bored so I went for a walk.

Princeton: alright. Anyways since I got you here can we please talk?

Kaityln: there's nothing to talk about.

Princeton: yes there is. Look I know that you broke up with me and all because of what I had said to Harmony a few days back and all but can't you forgive me at least.

Kaityln: how about this, I forgive you the day that Harmony truly forgives you.

Princeton: but that could be weeks. Maybe even months. I mean I can't go another day knowing that you're not my girl. I can't even call you mine.

Kaityln: look Princeton. I get it and whatever. But you said hurtful things towards my friend. My best friend who I got to know better and whatever.

Princeton: what?

Kaityln: long story but whatever forget that. Because you hurt my friend it's not cool. I think that you should calm down and be patient and wait for Harmony to forgive you.

Princeton: alright fine. But I'm still not giving up.

Kaityln: look I forgive you for what you said to Harmony but it's not my place to forgive you much. All I'm trying to say is I'll get back with you when you and Harmony are friends or at least when she forgives you.

Princeton: fine. But I'll be waiting for that day to come.

Kaityln: yeah. But anyways I should be heading home.

Princeton: alright. Bye I guess.

Kaityln: bye.
__________________________

The next day

Harmony POV

Harmony: good morning dad.

H dad: good morning. You had a good sleep?

Harmony: yeah. So um I'm gonna hang with some friends today specifically Kaityln.

H dad: ok have fun. But be back before 6:30.

Harmony: alright. I might be back earlier than that though.

H dad: alright as long as you're back before 6:30 then it's alright.

Harmony: and if I'm not back before 6:30 or anything comes up I'll make sure to call you.

H dad: ok.

POV

Today Kaityln and I are gonna hang with Chanel, Jazzie, and Niyah. Probably if the boys choose to come around too. Which they probably will. Since yesterday they did some shopping and walking basically we're probably just gonna go hang around some cool places. I know a few but not much since I was gone for a few years. If the boys come around they'll probably know where to go next. Probably if Kaityln remembers some too. Anyways I met up with Kaityln at her house that she was staying in with Roc fifteen minutes later. She didn't bunk with the girls cause she didn't want to this time.

Kaityln: yo what time is it?

Harmony: 10:38

Kaityln: forreal. The day is going slow.

Harmony: well what time did you wake up?

Kaityln: I don't know. I think 9:30.

Harmony: well probably cause you woke up early.

Kaityln: yeah whatever. Anyways what time we suppose to pass by the hotel?

Harmony: around 11:30.

Kaityln: wanna chill before we go.

Harmony: duh. I don't feel like going there now. I just came from home.

Kaityln: I had a feeling that you might say that.

Harmony: we're close friends of course you'd know that.

Kaityln: yeah speaking about being friends are you gonna tell everyone else what you told me yesterday and sadly told Princeton before me.

Harmony: why?

Kaityln: I mean since we are all friends I think that they should all know.

Harmony: I might.

Kaityln: you should. Plus it's better to say it now because in the future probably Chanel or someone else or even you're might jump you.

Harmony: yeah you're right. But hey I get to get back at my sister for not telling us about MB.

Kaityln: true. But doesn't your sister come today?

Harmony: yeah tonight. She was suppose to one yesterday but she changed plans.

Kaityln: I thought she was suppose to come today?

Harmony: she was but he wanted to plan a surprise visit for you guys.

Kaityln: oh.

Harmony: where's you're brother?

Kaityln: he's somewhere either in the room or the shower.

Harmony: oh. So he's either sleeping or showering.

Kaityln: or laying down being lazy but you know what I mean.

Harmony: yeah.