Going Home

I walk home on the dark, gloomy night. It's already started to get dark too. I do live in a nice house. It has 27 rooms and 3 full bathrooms and a full basement. The whole house is on the beach. Yeah yeah I know 'ON THE BEACH?!?!?' yeah. But it's not a awesome a you think. I share my house with my mom, dad, sisters Lucy and Emily, brothers Andrew Alex and Jake, Aunt Amy, uncle Jack, Aunt Peggy and Uncle Jasper. They all hate me. Well except Jake and Lucy. They help me with chores, cooking, and sometimes even my 'Battle wounds' as what my new friend online says. I don't know his name but his username is xIKJAIx it's quite cool if you think about it. As I walk past an alleyway, I hear a loud BANG! I didn't know what to do, weather to run or stay. I went to run but, my body ha other plans and my feet were like they were cemented to the ground! in the looming darkness I see a shadow of a man. Buff of what it looks. And he is walking straight towards me! I still couldn't move.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe cliff hanger! the chapter is waaayyyy to short so I'm going to keep going and it's going to be the same chapter.....if that makes sence...... oh well! ONWARD CORNDOGS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept staring into the darkness. The figure still coming at me. "Whose there!" barked the burley man. I diddnt reply out of fear. I finally found my footing and could move again so I dashed away down the street. "IM GONNA KILL YOU KID!" The man screamed after me. That set off something inside me and I ran faster and faster and faster! I heard footsteps behind me and I tried to run faster but couldn't. My legs were weak and My lungs felt like they were on fire, my back felt like it was melting and my tongue was dry. I swear it is like I am dying! I ran past the old gas station near the house and the busy summer shop run by Jess my moms 'friend' and I ran past my moms bosses house. I was almost home! but that's not a good thing........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, most of my chapters are going to be short but I will update maybe daily. So don't be upset! I will update again maybe tonight. Love you corndogs! ❤️