two ; out.

I feel hair-spray on my eye and I immediately try to soothe it with water. Eventually, the pain feels slightly less than earlier, but my blue eye is now red. This wouldn't have happened if Michael-- in other words Winter, would've invited me to go out to a mysterious location at seven o' clock. 

I would've said no, but my mum called me earlier and asked me if something exciting had happened. I was forced to tell her about my friends? No, they're acquaintances. Anyways, I told her about them and about the invitation and that I refused to go but then she gave me a fifteen minute speech about living and about why she brought me here to this camp and I felt guilty so I accepted, which caused Michael to groan for the tenth time since he's stepped on this room.

Then, I fell asleep and was awoken at 6:40, and I was forced to get ready in a very speedy way. But now I'm here, walking with Michael awkwardly, trying to search for Winter's room. I'm still confused of why Mikaela is coming though.

Michael clears his throat and waits sometime to knock on her door. I look at him confusedly and say, "It's just a door." and in which case, he replies very sourly saying, "I don't like you." for the second time.

He finally knocks and Mikaela opens the door, her hair is down and loose strands of curly hair frame her face. She's wearing makeup, she looks even lovelier than earlier. I forgot to tell my mum about her, God. How could I forget her?

"Winter's talking on the phone with a guy, but I guess you can come in." She states awkwardly, walking out of the way and letting us in. She's her roommate.

Michael sits down on the small couch and I stand there awkwardly, once again exchanging stares with Mikaela. 

Winter walks out of the bathroom with a grin on her face. "Oh hi guys, I thought we were meeting up at-- oh wait, it's past seven. I kinda lost track of time. Sorry." She sheepishly smiles, Mikaela rolls her eyes and I chuckle quietly. "Are we ready?"

Michael nods and Mikaela reaches the door. She opens it up and Ashton stands in front of it, now blushing. 

+

               This evening turned out even awkward than I expected. Winter and Ashton don't shut up, Michael never stops glaring at him, and Mikaela and me stay quiet. We sometimes stare at each other out of boredom, which is kinda nice. She stuck her tongue out while I was catching a glimpse of her, I laugh looking away.

We're currently at a deserted park, with broken swing-sets and monkey bars full of bird poop. There are some benches here and there, Michael, Mikaela and I are sitting there quietly.

I catch Mikaela staring at me, I stick my tongue out to her and she laughs. Michael rolls his eyes at us.

"So they brought us here to be third-wheeler's huh?" Mikaela sighs, putting her back down on the bench and starring at the black sky. Almost no stars are out tonight, but the moon looks huge and beautiful.

"Ashton doesn't even like her." Michael huffs, and Mikaela laughs at him.

"You sure are very much in the friend-zone pal." Mikaela says, Michael glares at her.

"At least I have a friend." Michael mutters and stands up, leaving us alone. 

"What has his panties in a twist?" Mikaela rolls her eyes, I laugh.

"He hates every human except of Winter." I say, copying Mikaela's position.

Her bench is across from mine, and instead of me being staring at the stars, I stare at something better.

+++++++++++++++++

short chapter! i just thought it'd be cute to end it like this! thank you for 300 reads!! x